Smile Need some help becoming a better Spriest

Hello,
    My fellow Spriest. I just wanted some help with my spriest and wanted your insight to help me with rotation/reforging.
    Right now my rotation is SW:P >Mind Flay until Shadow Orb Then MB>Archangel>Mind Flay until x5>VP>Sw:P>DP and then i just make sure i keep Shadow Orbs up. Also, i was trying in heroics where i would use Archangel at 25% and Mind Spike x3 then SW: D on each cd seemed to be doing some good dps. Anyone else try the Mind Spike Spam at 25%?
    Anyone find any addons that will help me with keeping my shadow orb buff up.
    Here is a link to my Spriest, if anyone see some problems please give me some constructive criticism.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urnmana/simple
    Thank You, And if you wanna be an asshole dont commit..Thanks Again

Hey there!
    I'd say you've got a good grip on how the mechanics work. I would encourage you to run full dots while trying to gain that first shadow orb. Depending on your haste you can sometimes have a long period without an orb and you'll lose a lot of DPS by not having those dots up. My current rotation looks like this:
    VT > SWP (GCD) DP > MF till orb > MB > VT > DP > AA > MFMFMFMFMFMF
    After you put that first orb up re-cast your dots before popping AA. Allow the time of the dots ticking and the AA buffed flays to gather up the 5 stacks of the AA buff. From there it's a vicious cycle of using MB before re-casting dots to make sure you keep empowered shadows running.

As for the MS spam, I use it every now and then. I haven't seen enough data to tell which method is better.
    Hope this helps!

As for add-ons, I use a weird combo. I like X-perl's big buffs on the enemy frame and that's how I track my DoT timers. I use "tellmewhen" to track shadow orb procs, empowered shadows, trinkets, etc to let me know when to use certain abilities.

Something like this post above, but someone is typing faster than me
    Also, I saw many spriests still reapplying SW:P after empowered shadow and evangelism, like it was with shadow weaving. Since the cata patch, MF seems to refresh SW:P properly, with all the buffs in given moment, same as if you'd cast it again.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The above posts are correct. If you're curious in really tuning your Shadow Priest DPS; Check my guide link below:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uide-version-1

It touches on a lot of good information, and perhaps, you may read something which may help you.