Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    pickpocketing just got cooler after cata since we are getting some nice things off lately.

I feel like its the opposite, i personally think when lock picking was still required that the loot in the boxes from pick pocket were more valuable, im pretty sure in wotlk there was a rare thrown wep looted from pick pocketing, i havent heard of such a thing for cata...

I've been pickpocketing in west Deepholme (at those nasty troggs) and I've found some Deathwing Scale Fragments which sells for 300g piece on my server Pretty nice that they added such things! Yet to find my dagger tho :<

I certainly pickpocket much more often, but the items are halving in price by the day, so I doubt it'll stay profitable long.

still, it compensates for the loss of profit from selling runic healing potions..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    nice tip grocerdyan

I feel like having a 1% droprate on stuff like the dagger (out of a box) wouldn't be unreasonable. I just feel like 1/5000 is a bit much considering that other classes can all get free epics far more expediently via archaeology.