Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Haven't kept up, dont like how this change over is being handle/how Peter is being treated and not a fan of Bill
    however, have they announced the episode titles, will we get 13th's version of Day of the Doctor?
    they havent said yet.

also peter was asked to stay, he decided not to.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they havent said yet.

also peter was asked to stay, he decided not to.
    yea, i know, but no reason not to have Doctor Who in 2016.....what was it, something bout the Olympics? o.0

personally, i want the his version of DotD and perhaps a Susan foreman one, where she regenerates setting up a new actress to maybe be a companion in the future
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    yea, i know, but no reason not to have Doctor Who in 2016.....what was it, something bout the Olympics? o.0
    yeah that does suck. theres gonna be a long wait between capaldis regeneration and series 11 too. im sick of all these long waits.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping that now we're shot of Moffat the seasons will get a bit more regular. I know a lot of the delays were caused by him doing Who and Sherlock at the same time.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account

New trailer boys. The visuals look very well done.
    Last edited by apepi; 2017-03-14 at 09:38 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty damn good, OG Cyberman HYPE! Fingers crossed that this being Moffat and Capaldi's final season, and Clara finally being gone we might ACTUALLY get a season worthy of an actor of Capaldi's skill levels.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

bills looks great

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well....I know it's just a trailer, but why does that feel so much more justifiably awesome? Bill even seems better in these clips, as brief as they are. Kinda getting hyped for the first time in a couple of years about this show.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one who loved Clara. ...And the only one who dislikes Nardole.

Bill looks promising, though!
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one who loved Clara. ...And the only one who dislikes Nardole.

Bill looks promising, though!
    I agree wholeheartedly about Nardole. He was just about acceptable in the special, but for a whole season I think the joke will VERY quickly get old, as 95% of Matt Lucas' work does.

I also agree with you on Clara. You ARE the only person that loves her .

Bill has potential, I REALLY hope she's not Capaldi's Martha and he spends the whole time moaning about Clara and she doesn't really get a chance to be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

Bill has potential, I REALLY hope she's not Capaldi's Martha and he spends the whole time moaning about Clara and she doesn't really get a chance to be awesome.
    Clara got deleted from Capaldi's memory if I remember correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    yup! lucky guy, wish that worked on the viewers too

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That she was, but they had not deleted her from Doctor Who Universe. She's not even dead. She has a tardis.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah! How did I forget the only decent part of the finale... Thank the gods we just might get a solid season then!

3 PART MISSY EPISODE @_@ YAAASSSSS

"As we speculated in our recent trailer breakdown, Series 10 of Doctor Who will feature a three-parter.

Writer Toby Whithouse confirmed to Digital Spy that the epic story takes place across episodes 6-8 of the new run.

Whithouse said: “Mine is the third part of a three-parter – Steven [Moffat]’s done the first one, Peter Harness did the second and I’ve done the third.”

He added: “It’s set modern-day… and I think anything more than that and Steven will come round and kick me in the shin!”

While details are slim, we also know that creepy new foe the Monks will feature prominently, and Missy will also be back. Quite enough for the Doctor to handle!"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-...epic-83565.htm

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't WAIT for this season. I wonder if Whithouse will be laying some groundwork in his episode(s?) this season, for when he takes over next year.

I would if I was him

bills likes chicks

"Via BBC News:

The new series of Doctor Who will see the Time Lord joined by his first openly gay companion.

Bill Potts’s sexuality will be revealed pretty much straightaway in her second line of dialogue when the show returns to BBC One on 15 April.

“It shouldn’t be a big deal in the 21st Century. It’s about time isn’t it?” Pearl Mackie, who plays Bill, told the BBC.

“That representation is important, especially on a mainstream show.”

She added: “It’s important to say people are gay, people are black – there are also aliens in the world as well so watch out for them.

“I remember watching TV as a young mixed race girl not seeing many people who looked like me, so I think being able to visually recognise yourself on screen is important.”

“[Being gay] is not the main thing that defines her character – it’s something that’s part of her and something that she’s very happy and very comfortable with.”

Gay and bisexual characters have featured in Doctor Who before, such as Captain Jack and River Song, but this is the first time the Doctor’s companion has been openly gay."

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/pearl-m...deal-83660.htm

i dont like that jack isnt considered a true companion. i know he didnt travel with the doctor for a whole series but i consider jack a companion

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet. This 100% guarentees that there wont be a romance subplot between her and the Doctor. She's a great actor as well, so this could make her the best companion in a while, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Sweet. This 100% guarentees that there wont be a romance subplot between her and the Doctor
    Unless the doctor becomes a lady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Unless the doctor becomes a lady
    LoL, I've had this conversation it four seperate places, made the same comment four times and had the same response four times...

I'll tell you what I told the others:

1: I really don't think it'll be a lady.
    2: we're not even sure that Bill is staying past this season. It would make sense to go for a clean sweap. New Show Runner, new Doctor and new Companion.
    3: They've said she's gay, but it's not her defining characteristic, it's not something they bring up. Her being the first gay companion, to the first female doctor and them having a love side plot... That's making it her defining characteristic.