I want a timestamped picture too ._.
    Ispamcharge-85-War Ispamfear-85-Lock
    Ispampurge-80-Shaman Ispamstuns-80-Rogue

I'm always thinking one step ahead...
    like a carpenter that builds stairs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coL-reckful View Post
    1. looks cool & yeah opponents don't know how i'm gearing
    2. no, haste and crit give really similar dps as subtlety, haste a tiny bit ahead, but crit is burst and haste is sustained. 6% haste is 6% energy regen
    3. damage needs to be higher. already i'm forced to play mut in some matchups

bindings are mostly visible in the screenshot i posted on page 1
    In regards to ShD, have you had Sap not work properly during the duration of it? While leveling my Rogue, I often got an "Invalid Target" message when trying to re-Sap a sapped target during ShD. I don't know what could be putting them in combat to not allow the use of it, but it got rather annoying.
    BfA Beta Time

if you're talking about PVE, you can't re-sap a sapped mob when you pull other ones
    works fine in pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing, but cant expect nothing less from you!
    I don't PvP much, but I fought a Mage in Tol Barad One Time. It was kind of like playing Wheel of Fortune. Except every space was Bankrupt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coL-reckful View Post
    if you're talking about PVE, you can't re-sap a sapped mob when you pull other ones
    works fine in pvp
    Was talking about PvP since I level through BGs sometimes. Slightly annoying trying to 1v2 only to have ShD not let me re-sap. Oh well, prolly just something on my end I'll figure out.
    BfA Beta Time

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reckful, have my babies.
    Also, this is being discussed all over AJ but what do you think would fix sub damage/smoke-bomb QQing?

2nd edit: What I think you could do better is zoom at the sap/kick icon a tad bit, think it would get more people understand what you're really doing.
    Last edited by Protqt; 2010-12-28 at 12:51 AM.

Deleted
    Gief a screenshot and ill get some people watching that. I run one of the top5 blogs in Latvia (http://archija.info) and i have 1k+ twitter followers.

Btw, its how every rogue should play a rogue.

Regards,
    A rogue since 2005 and counting. fuck nerfs and buffs, leatherwearing assasins ftw,
    Archijs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    Reckful, have my babies.
    Also, this is being discussed all over AJ but what do you think would fix sub damage/smoke-bomb QQing?
    The removal of some of the "must be behind your target" requirements on abilities. All I do to beat ShS Rogues now a days is to constantly face them. Hemo doesn't do enough damage on its own to keep sustained damage up and Backstab costs too much energy for the requirement it has.

That...or just fixing the Ambush glyph.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Was talking about PvP since I level through BGs sometimes. Slightly annoying trying to 1v2 only to have ShD not let me re-sap. Oh well, prolly just something on my end I'll figure out.
    Someone else casting a spell on your sapped target like a heal or something can also put it in combat.
    I don't PvP much, but I fought a Mage in Tol Barad One Time. It was kind of like playing Wheel of Fortune. Except every space was Bankrupt.

/awesome, thanks!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The removal of some of the "must be behind your target" requirements on abilities. All I do to beat ShS Rogues now a days is to constantly face them. Hemo doesn't do enough damage on its own to keep sustained damage up and Backstab costs too much energy for the requirement it has.

That...or just fixing the Ambush glyph.
    Backstab req isn't what I think will fix it, cause shred(lolferal) is the same, removing the requirement for backstab =/= positional req for shred which will just make ferals too good, they're already insane - But even moar insane, imagine the chaooos! *evil laugh* *strokes my cat*. Mutilate's position got fixed in S5 which caused all rogues (including me at the time) re-specc to brainless specc which was soo boring. Imho the fix for rogues damage would be just increasing the damage of Hemo and stuff. Though, rogues self healing is insane which pretty much covers up for their loss of damage in 2s atleast (if they're playing double diipz). Blah, I'm just ranting on not knowing what I'm saying, too tired =).

I would also like a commentary or explanation of strategy of some sort. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

15+ Year Old Account
    Backstab req isn't what I think will fix it, cause shred(lolferal) is the same, removing the requirement for backstab =/= positional req for shred which will just make ferals too good, they're already insane - But even moar insane, imagine the chaooos! *evil laugh* *strokes my cat*. Mutilate's position got fixed in S5 which caused all rogues (including me at the time) re-specc to brainless specc which was soo boring. Imho the fix for rogues damage would be just increasing the damage of Hemo and stuff. Though, rogues self healing is insane which pretty much covers up for their loss of damage in 2s atleast (if they're playing double diipz). Blah, I'm just ranting on not knowing what I'm saying, too tired =).
    I also don't think removing the requirement on Backstab would fix all problems (it would just make it the same thing as Mut), but it would be something to up Sub damage. A flat Hemo damage increase would be a good start, or give Sub something to play off bleeds more. Maybe give ShD a damage bonus to all attacks and finishers while active?
    BfA Beta Time

I'm pretty sure that it goes without saying that it couldn't be called backstab if you didn't have to be behind the target. I believe he was referring to abilities you use during ShD. As it is now, if you can't stun your target while ShD is up then they can simply continue to face you to cancel it out. If we didn't have to worry about being behind targets to ambush and garrote during ShD it would be a major help. Some sort of snare immunity would also be nice, although I think ass. and combat could use additional mobility more than sub can.

Deleted
    I also don't think removing the requirement on Backstab would fix all problems (it would just make it the same thing as Mut), but it would be something to up Sub damage. A flat Hemo damage increase would be a good start, or give Sub something to play off bleeds more. Maybe give ShD a damage bonus to all attacks and finishers while active?
    a good solution would be to rethink the Mastery, because its a laugh. (or exchange EVI Damage / SnDextraspeed with Hemo/Stabdamage)

another solution would be to properly buff Hemorrhage and/or Backstab, since damage dealing with poisons isnt possible as sub. (you need crip/numb or crip/wound) and i see no problem in there at all, because Kidney is nerfed due to the DR share with CS, while other classes optained additional Stuns.

hmm... wish i was more into pvp than i am

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's all agree that the ideal situation would be to bring back s3 sub
    Holy fuck that'd be amazing <'3

Deleted
    Let's all agree that the ideal situation would be to bring back s3 sub
    Holy fuck that'd be amazing <'3
    i was playing retribution paladin in BC, so i dont know how it was, but some say it was 'too good'.

but anyway, i dont know why blizz is so scared about giving Sub the damage it needs to be able to keep up with at least some classes, and this ever since wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    Gief a screenshot and ill get some people watching that. I run one of the top5 blogs in Latvia (http://archija.info) and i have 1k+ twitter followers.

Btw, its how every rogue should play a rogue.

Regards,
    A rogue since 2005 and counting. fuck nerfs and buffs, leatherwearing assasins ftw,
    Archijs
    sounds amazing, here:
    http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1293508152