[GOLD] Cheating Grandfather Winter this year (Be Naughty)

Hey all, hope you are enjoying your festivities.
    To start making some quick gold, let's look at the Winter's Veil presents.

Basically all you want for Christmas is Gaily Wrapped Present to get either
    Green winter's helper
    Red winter's helper
    Snowman Kit
    Jingling bell

If you haven't noticed, The quest to get the Gaily wrapped present, is level 20req.

People can't just make a random toon and run to orgrimmar or Stormwind NO.
    You have to be level 20.

So there are two(well, 3) choices here if you really want your extra presents.

-Have multiple toons over 20(durr)
    -Level new toons using RAF to 20 (takes 1hour or less) but costs money
    -Level a DK !!! (only one per server though..)

The best way is obviously leveling a Deathknight as it starts at level 58, and you get a free portal to Orgrimmar.

So hurry up, level a deathknight, get to org, get some presents, mail them to your main, Rince and Repeat.
    Does NOT take long at all. PROOF <-- Click
    Under 2 hours of play time to get a deathknight from 55 to 58 and in orgrimmar.
    Get all the presents, send the pet and the preserved holly to your main.

The trick is, you can make money here. (GOLDS)
    All you have to do is to be patient, around June these go for a lot more than what they go for now.
    So either do this to get your main all the pets this Winter Veil or simply gather a bunch up and let them sit in your bank for a few months.
    When it's hot outside and people are chanting about Midsummer festival, you can hit them strong with your holiday pets and cash in some gold to reward your patience !!

Hope this helps some,
    Happy Holidays everyone !

(Hey Boubouille, this guide was Originally posted on MMOWNED (By me) here: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...res-wotlk.html , I go by the name Sugarkid on that forum, so I edited the post to mention that I am the original owner of the Guide: Bottom of post : Kragtiki from MMO-champ)
    Last edited by Kragtik; 2010-12-28 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Forgot URL of Original post