High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Alliance Cataclysm Daily Quest Guide

Alliance Cataclysm Daily Quest's Guide

Story so Far

Congratulations!After hours of hard work,you finally achieved level 85!You are probably asking yourself what to do now,if you didn't asked that yourself before.There is a alot of new fun stuff you can do now after reaching final level - doing PvP (Rated/Unrated Battlegrounds,Arena,Dueling),doing PvE (dungeon's,raid's,group quest's),and Soloing (doing achievements,questing,dailying and bunch of other stuff).

In this guide,as you know by now,i will be covering part of soloing i call dailying.Dailies are quests repeatable every day,and usually you need to do some kind of quest-chain,short or long,to be able to do these dailies.Why to do dailies?Most dailies will give you nice amount of reputation to reputation (faction) you did quest for.Also,dailies give you fair amount of gold,and whats most important,they are usually fun to do.As with anything to do in WoW,dailies also require some time and work to do.

In Cataclysm,there are five zones with daily quests for level 85 in them.Those are Tol Barad and Tol Barad Peninsula (Baradin Wardens),Deepholm (Therazane),Uldum (Ramkahen) and Twilight Highlands (Wildhammer Clan).Daily quests for Guardians of Hyjal and Earthen Ring are not in-game.Using links connected with names of factions,you can find out some lore about them,and why exacly are you doing quests for them.There is also information about quests,rewards,quartermaster's location's and more.

If you are a profession guy,like me,you would also want to do some profession quests.As far as i know,all daily profession questgivers are located in Stormwind.It will usually be your trainer or NPC standing next to him.There are dailys for Jewelcrafting,Cooking and Fishing.

Uldum

Click on the image for larger scale (full map)!

Name: Fire From the Sky

Starts & Ends: Weathered Nomad

Description: This quest is fairly easy,and gets more easier once you start doing it fast.After accepting the quest,jump on catapult and your camera angle wil change.From now on,you will be unable to move camera until you decide to leave vehicle,or finish the quest.You have only one ability and you cant move.Use the ability to shoot group of mobs located accros you,and finish the quest.Enemies closer to you are easier to shoot,and farther you aim,there is greater chance to miss.

Rewards: 10 G 46 S,250 reputation with Ramkahen

Name: Thieving Little Pluckers

Start & Ends: Nomarch Teneth

Description: This quest is a pure epic win,and it will loose on its epicness if you do it without sound turned on.So,do it with the sound.Next,this quest is extremely easy,and requires almost no movement;next to the questgiver there is a plantage of some kind of plant (i know its name,but its surely not called like that on English),and thieving little pluckers (pygmy's) are trying to get it.Your task is to use your powerful mace and smite them.

Rewards: 7 G 85 S,150 Reputation with Ramkahen

Deepholm

Tip: To get to the Therazane's throne from Temple of Earth and vice versa,use portals located at respective places!Also,to get access to these dailys,you will have to complete whole quest chain involving Therazane,and getting neutral with them.Three of these dailys are part of random selection,two of these also,but you need to be revered to get them (mention in the text further).

Name: Beneath the Surface

Starts and Ends: Felsen the Enduring

Description: Get into the Crumbling Depths,and look for the skull mark on the minimap.Get there,and click at Ruby Crystal Cluster.A mob will spawn,easy to kill.Loot the mob,and you will get quest complete message.

Rewards: 10 G 46 S,250 reputation with Therazane

Name: Fear of Boring

Description: Fairly simple quest.Kill 10 Gyreworms inside Crumbling Depths,and your quest is completed.

Rewards: 10 G 46 S,250 Reputation with Therazane

Name: Fungal Fury

Starts and Ends: Gorsik the Tumultuous

Description: To complete this quest you will need to pickup 10 mushrooms located at Crimson Expanse.Many mushrooms have side-effects,and one type of them will knockback you hard,so be carefull and try to pickup mushrooms with your back faced to something hard.

Name: Glop,Son of Glop

Starts and Ends: Ruberick

Description: You will have to be revered with Therazane to get this quest.This daily is same as quest you did before (Wrath of Fungalmancer),except its quite bugged,and takes a lot of time to finish,according to comments posted on WoWHead (didn't do this daily personally).

Rewards: 17 G 20 S,350 Reputation with Therazane

Name: Lost In The Deeps

Starts and Ends: Pyrite Stonetender

Description: After you get through the colossal worm's loop and into the first main chamber, take the first right and then an immediate left. Pebble will be channeling some green tendrils. Then just backtrack to get out.When you get to the colossal worm's loop, go over the rocks in the middle part where there is a sort of ramp. When you come over the other side of those rocks, be careful not to fall or Pebble will disappear. And of course, be careful not to get eaten!If you lose Pebble, you can go back to his spawn point and pick it up again. (I haven't completed this quest yet,so i used comment posted by rickfert on WoWHead.Thanks Rick!Also,this quest is part of random selection between three dailys)

Rewards: 10 G 46 S,250 reputation with Therazane

Name: The Restless Brood

Starts and Ends: Terrath the Steady

Description: Same as Resonating Blow. After hitting the crystal, rocks will descend. Jump from rock to rock, the Broodmother will descend. You can dodge her attacks by jumping to a nearby rock. Druids: “jumping” on the rock in flight form will trap you in your form; however, you can assume Moonkin form before or after jumping on the rocks (I haven’t tested with cats/bears). (I haven't completed this quest yet,so i used post on www.jadedalt.com . Thanks Windsoar!)

Rewards: 17 G 20 S,350 Reputation with Therazane

Name: Motes

Description: Little crystals (obviously) located on the ground in the Crumbling Depths.Collect 10 of them and quest is finished.

Rewards: 10 G 47 S,250 Reputation

Name: Soft Rock

Starts and Ends: Gorsik the Tumultous

Description: Big behemots found in Crimson expanse.Kill 10 of them and quest is finished.

Name: Through Persistence

Starts and Ends: Ruberick

Description Kill pesky little troggs (not their real name) until you get Bag of Verlok Miracle-Grow.

Name: Underground Economy

Starts and Ends: Ricket

Description: This daily is not found at Therazane’s Throne. The questgiver is a goblin found in the Crumbling Depths.

You must use Ricket’s Tickers to break off the crystals you need. The crystal formations are NOT the spiky balls, but rather, pillars, with one type in each of the four “rooms” of the cave. See map below.

* Alabaster (white): Main Chamber
    * Celestite (blue): Bottom Chamber
    * Amythest (purple): Northern Chamber
    * Garnet (red): Top Chamber (with shale spider) — not the central crystal

(Once again,im using Windsoar's text from jadedalt.com.Thanks alot!)

Map of Crumbling Depts

As you see,im using alot of material located at jadedalt.com from Windsoar to complete this part of Deepholme so why not post his map of Crumbling Depts?

Twilight Highlands

Name: Beer Run

Starts & Ends: Colin Thundermar

Description: You start quest by picking it up,then going to the blue spot on the minimap above,and then talking to NPC.Caravan will consist of one dwarf protector,two beer-carriers and you.Usually,one beer-carrier will die on the end,but nevertheless you will finish quest near Kirthaven,even with one remaining carrier.

Rewards: 13 G 15 S 50 C,250 Reputation with Wildhammer Clan

Name: Fight Like a Wildhammer

Starts & Ends: Low Shaman Blundy

Description: Look up on big map quest pointers,its on same location as items for Never Leave a Dinner Behind (next quest).They are big and they are fairly easy to find.When you pick up one,you will get 5% damage increased (buff,lasts 10 mins).Stacks up to 5 times,and makes killing Warlord Halthar easy.

Rewards: 13 G 15 S 50 C,250 Reputation with Wildhammer Clan

Name: Keeping the Dragonmaw at Bay

Starts & Ends: Colin Thundermar

Description: Simple & easy quest.Kill Dragonmaw mob's until you get 8x Dragonmaw's Insignia.

Rewards: 10 g 15 S 50 C,250 Reputation with Wildhammer Clan

Name:
    Never leave a Dinner Behind

Starts & Ends: Low Shaman Blundy

Description: Simple quest.Food is usually located near barrels,and they are shiny,hence easy to spot.Collect 10 of them to complete quest.

Rewards: 10 G 15 S 50 C,350 Reputation with Wildhammer Clan

Name: Warlord Halthar is Back

Starts & Ends: Craw MacGraw

Description: Your task is to kill a elite NPC mob with 386k HP,located in the nearby village (look at ingame map quest pointers).This quest becomes significantly easier if you do it with 25% damage buff from barrels.

Rewards: 13 G 15 S 50 C,350 Reputation with Wildhammer Clan

The barrel and the food you need for quests

Tol Barad & Peninsula

Assuming your faction wins Tol Barad three times and for each victory a different NPC spawns at Baradin Hold, you can do 18 daily quests to earn reputation with Baradin Wardens or Hellscream's Reach.
    6 quests for Tol Barad Peninsula
    3 quests for Tol Barad
    3 quests for D-Block
    3 quests for Cursed Depths
    3 quests for The Hole
    by genesis0x0 on wowhead.com

There are 22 dailys,18 available a day if perfect case (read above).In Tol Barad Peninsula,there are 8 subzones i will list,and for each 2-4 dailys,6 available a day.If you win Tol Barad,3 more quest become available in the keep.If you win one/two/three times in a row,second/third/fourth NPC will spawn providing 3 more dailys.I will list quests in Tol Barad & peninsula by subzones,else list will be too long and hard to read.Listing rewards/questgivers will be also hard to read/write and would useless.

The Darkwood

A Sticky Task & Thining the Brood are the only two quests for this subzone.One will require to kill spider broodmothers and loot 4x Sticky Silks from them,and the other to kill 12x spider lurkers,which is a simple task.

Largo's Overlook

Cannonball! will require you to collect 4x Stacks of Cannonball (picture bellow),Ghostbuster gets you to kill annoying ghost found all over the overlook,and Taking the Overlook Back located at the top of the big tower.

Rustberg Village

Not the Friendliest Town will require you to kill 14x unfriendly inhabitants of village,and Teach a man to Fish..or Steal to steal they're fish,obviously (picture bellow).

Cape of lost Hope

Boosting Morale will require you to go to cape,and loot 6x barrels of rum.For Captain P. Harris you need to kill the captain,obviously,located under the water near shipwrecks,same place as rum.Rattling their Cages will get you to the shore,to kill 8 shipwrecked sailors.Shark Tank will require you to kill a shark named Tank (captain obvious strikes again).This is a 3-man group quest,but judging from comments on the wowhead.com,it can be soloed.

Farson Hold

Claiming the Keep will require you to kill Keep Lord Farson in the Farson Hold.I don't know exact location of this mob,but i guess that he could be found upstairs,where main guys in keeps usually chill.For Leave no Weapons Behind you need to loot stacks of rifle weapons,usually 1-2 weapons per object.Walk a mile in their Shoes is a rescue quest,and for it you need to go under the keep,in the prison,and talk to little gnome.You will follow him and protect him to complete the quest.Little guy isn't so bright as gnomes usually are,as he will not spot obvious exit and go back to the keep few times.

Wellson shipyard

Bomb's away will get you into the cannon and get you destroy supply boats.WANTED:Foreman Wellson will get you to kill the main bad guy in this subzone,Foreman Wellson.Watch out for Splinters will require looting the lumber that can be recovered from the ghosts in the shipyard or found lying around the premises.

The Restless Front

Finish the Job will require you to kill five restless infantry soldiers.Using magnetic scrap attractor in your inventory,you will find and collect 7 magnet scraps,for Magnets,How do the work?

Forgoten Hill

First Lieutenant Connor
    is about killing the main bad guy in Forgoten Hill.Killing ghouls inhabiting this area,you will complete Salvaging the Remains.By "using" gravestones,you will release spirits for The Forgotten.Be careful,extra unfriendly ghost will spawn!

Tol Barad Dailys

Other faction on my server almost always controls Tol Barad,hence i didn't do single one of dailys which become available when you win the battle.Thus,i will just copy the names/links of dailys,and you can find description (and other information) by clicking on links.Once i complete some of them,i will post a description.

Sergeant Parker will spawn whenever you control Tol Barad.

A Huge Problem
    Swamp Bait
    The Leftovers

2nd Lieutenant Wansworth will offer dailys when you defend 1st time in the row.

Cursed Shackles
    D-Block
    Svarnos

Commander Stevens will spawn when you defend 2nd time in the row.

Clearing the Depths
    Learning from The Past
    The Imprisoned Archmage

Marshal Fallow will spawn when you defend 3rd time in the row.

Food From Below
    Prison Revolt
    The Warden

Profession Dailys

Cooking and Fishing

As they're fairly simple quests to do,i will just list them and add a little description

A Fisherman's Feast
    - Steal 5 x fish from local fisherman's.
    Feeling Crabby? - Collect (loot) 10 x canal crabs from Stormwind Canals
    Orphans Like Cookies Too - Collect 4 x sugar from inn's of Stormwind
    Penny's Pumpkin Pancakes - Collect 8 x Pumpkin's in the backyard of the top north farm in Stormwind
    The King's Cider - Collect 12 x fallen apples from apple trees in Stormwind

Hitting a Walleye - Fish up 8 x hardened walleye from lake between/north of Cathedral and Dwarven district.
    Diggin' For Worms - Use a Overgrown Earthworm you find in ground to fish up a Crystal Bass in Olivia's Pond
    Rock lobster - Go to the waters of Stormwind docks and loot/find 6 x lobster cages.
    Big Gulp - Fish up a Royal Monkfish from the Valley of Heroes in Stormwind and fillet it to Precious Locket.
    Thunder Falls - Go to the Thunder Falls just outside SW and fish up 4 x Violet Perch.

Jewelcrafting

As i didn't do this dailys before,i will just list them,and hope that this is useful.

Elemental Goo

A Present for Lila
    Nibbler!NO!
    Ogrezonians in the Mood
    The Latest Fashion!

The End!Thank you for taking time to read this guide!Any type of comment is welcome,just try to be constructive!
    Last edited by Palcica; 2010-12-28 at 07:24 PM.

thank you very helpfull