Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Easily the BEST expansion!

Oh my god. They are cleaning and polishing the game up. This game is going back to it's roots and become vanilla 2.0 where you had no idea what was going on, who you were suppost to fight. Everything is brand new just like Outlands, you are lost at this great piece of land. It's so magical and gives "awe" of inspiration and the desire to conquer the land and destroy anything that is around that might disturb peace. Also, the glorious PvP WILL be back with the ground mounts and the space is the right size, not big like Dragonblight. I expect to see sooooo many memorable moments. Thank you blizzard, every new and simple thing and addition you have given me in this expansion will make me buy my first collection expansion! I adore you Blizzard! Cheers!

It sounds really awesome, I haven't been this excited for wow in a long time.

Yea! Bringing back world raid bosses and not allowing early flying mounts was the smartest move Blizzard could have made.

Well.. That and getting us out of sw for once :P

Deleted
    I tottaly agree, so excited for next expansion!

Deleted
    not sure if you guys are serious

Deleted
    It sounds like we're the only ones! I told them to wait, but noooooo... ;-) I can't wait to have this with my druid!

I'm super excited for this, like, I've had a smile on my face since the announcement and it won't go away

10+ Year Old Account
    It definitely has the potential to be. It's made me excited about WoW again, something I thought would never happen. All the same, lets wait and see if it can measure up first.

Ready for some exciting pet battles!

Deleted
    I honestly thought nothing could excite me more than GW2, i have been proven wrong.

I just genuinely think that this Expansion Set is going to be rediculously awesome to play. I have my hopes up for the anticipation being fulfilled.

All these new features and re-doings of talent systems and class mechanics and items and all of the other things.. it simply amazes me.

I am truly, genuinely impressed by what Blizzard has put forth. And i am usually not too fond of their ideas at once, but this time i am.

Good Job, Blizzard. Truly, good job.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Deleted
    im so hyped!

Deleted
    Oh, I agree! This is easily the best expansion. TBC, considered the best one, is Pandaren shit compared with this one!

I'm seriously hyped, and I just resubbed.

I know people are QQing over the whole Pokémon thing but I actually think it's really awesome and will make the game alot more fun after the max level. They are definitely cranking the FUN up to 11 with this expansion.

Not sure how I feel about the Pet battles.

But I do agree, I'm actually looking forward to the expansion for once. Good job Blizz, taking more money from me again!

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

There is certainly a lot of cool ideas going into it. If they work out, the expansion could be pretty nice, despite the ridiculous new race. But that is a pretty big IF, I guess I'll find out when it launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Turboderp View Post
    not sure if you guys are serious
    Get over yourself.

Personally really excited about the expansion, if they can keep to their words and implement these things, that'll really restore a lot of my faith in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally feel like they will bring up the old feeling of vanilla wow, the storytelling as told in the warcraft strategic games, new game mechanics from the expansion into a brand new game!
    Really excited!

BTW: In the teaser/announcement trailer, was it Varian, Thrall or Chris Metzen Speaking? :P

Almost everthing is awesome but one thing I worry is lore of this xpac will turn out to be a joke. I am sad that there's no new model for original races too.

I so into it! And once again, the music in the trailer bought me... I just cant resist Warcraft music...
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.