Thread: GG to ninjas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had a DK tank roll need on an Agility cloak my hunter needed on. It happens to all of us. Tools abound.

blue (dot) mmo-champion (dot) com/topic/146783/does-blizz-do-anything-to-ninja-looters (blocking url ftl)

"If you are using the Need before Greed system when you use the Dungeon Finder, if you have the option to roll Need on the item then you have the right to roll Need on the item, regardless of your current roll or if the item is technically better than what you are currently wearing. "

"As has been pointed out, only rolling Need for items that you can actually use on the current spec you are using is socially derived etiquette, it isn't a requirement by any means."

better luck next time

Did H VP in a random today, shitty mage rolled against our healer on the spirit ring off the last boss. I also rolled on it (warlock), won it and passed it to the healer.

Justice.com

Those bracers are low and behold not that great... the ones you get from Ramakin are better, and there are a pair in Herioic Halls off 3rd boss. Str/Stam with a Socket with Hit and mastery.. - Omg no tanking stats.. to a paladin and I believe a warrior mastery trumps dodge and parry..

Just sayin