Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ive never felt like having to use a bandage in a raid, why not? Because bandages get interrupted with the slightest amount of damage taken and when you dont get any damage whatsoever a healer should be able to top you off over an amount of time. That time is better spend dpsing than using a bandage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by surfiet View Post
    Pushing heroic mode content now, I can tell you there are times its a great idea.
    That would be moments to do it yes, but there rarely was in wrath. AE was all over the place, bandaging was imposseble.

Yes, i started in Wrath.

Deleted
    If I screw up and take some avoidable damage, I'll make sure to bandage myself. If all raid is starting to hit really low and you know you'll die soon, why the hell not bandage and save your ass. Heck, you can even bandage a buddy in peril if you know healers are up in their necks to heal people and some AE can kill him.

8 seconds of dps downtime > dead ignorant dps. If you recall Najen'tus and Archimonde for example, not utilizing first aid was considered pretty much fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than likely one of the raid healers will already have a few HoTs on you half-way through the bandage channeling. But to all healers' defense, any help is necessary especially with how broken the mana costs are.

There's tons of times in the raids where you have the perfect times to use bandages.
    Just take Nefarian, if you cant bring him to one of the aoe marks on his hp, ur not topped up, then what to do.. humm.. Sit around for 10 seconds while healers topoff everyone and raid is doing 0 dps? No u bandage!