enhancement weapon enchants?

I now have both my pvp fist weapons and an wondering what you all are using for enchants. I'm thinking the nature dmg proc for mh and the atk power proc for oh. Or is it best to do the nature dmg on both hands?

Untill you can afford Landslide you should go with double Avalanche yes.

Deleted
    Landslide uses such a hefty cost of Maelstrom Crystals that its not worth it yet, unless your guild can afford it. Else, go for dual wield Avalanche as it scales with Mastery.

Thank you.

Would anone recommend dual mending for pvp/arena, or is it not worth it?
    Last edited by Kazagumo; 2011-01-02 at 12:51 AM.

I currently have double Avalanche until Landslide. I hate it. Its so damn bright and the particle density is way too big.

Im wondering how mending would do for pvp, mainly arenas. Worth using over avalanche or should i just stick to avalanche?

Quote Originally Posted by Mezilalor View Post
    Else, go for dual wield Avalanche as it scales with Mastery.
    You sure it scales? i was told it doesnt so i tested it and with 33% dmg with mastery it only hits for around 6 hundred and crits for 8 hundred and some change... so i dont think it does... IMO its not worth it.

I have hurricane and mongoose... i had double mending which was ok but i like mongoose proc with he agi and i can double proc hurricane with one weap so thats like 900 haste, which isnt ideal for enhance but its still nice
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Deleted
    Go 2x avalanche better than 2x hurricane haste sucks for enha.

Use weapon chain on one of your weapons
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Andyclan View Post
    You sure it scales? i was told it doesnt so i tested it and with 33% dmg with mastery it only hits for around 6 hundred and crits for 8 hundred and some change... so i dont think it does... IMO its not worth it.

I have hurricane and mongoose... i had double mending which was ok but i like mongoose proc with he agi and i can double proc hurricane with one weap so thats like 900 haste, which isnt ideal for enhance but its still nice
    It still scales. Increase in mastery both increase the tooltip damage of the avalanche enchant and it is just to test it your self.
    Without mastery it hits for 500 or so but with my current mastery gear it hits for around 680-700.

The DMC: Hurricane also scales with mastery which probably makes it one of the best trinkets we can get for PvE and PvP, and as far as I know the Goblin racial rocket barrage also scales with our mastery.
    But how long we can expect for this to last I don't know.

If they don't fix it I'm sure that the Hurricane trinket will be BiS for quite some time.

Mongoose

Is mongoose still a viable enchant for arenas and such?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soopavillian View Post
    Is mongoose still a viable enchant for arenas and such?
    no its not

For PVP, I'd say Hurricane + Pyrium Weapon Chain

Hurricane for maelstrom procs, Pyrium, so we aren't rendered useless for 10 secs

Quote Originally Posted by Mezilalor View Post
    Landslide uses such a hefty cost of Maelstrom Crystals that its not worth it yet, unless your guild can afford it. Else, go for dual wield Avalanche as it scales with Mastery.
    Casual detected, the easiest way to get the best out of your character is to specc, gem, glyph, enchant properly.