Thread: Worst pvp Class

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    ret paladins and hunters, priests are weak 1v1 too but are really good with with a partner. talking BGs here, not arena

Hunters. There's a reason why everybody likes sitting on them in whatever the setting, world pvp, bgs, arenas. They're just so easy to kill.

Hunter, priest still has shadow. =)
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leaning towards hunters and ret paladins. Not sure which one but they are definitely in a bad place right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luphy View Post
    Hunters probably. I usually get top 5 for killing blows, HK's and damage done but in 1v1 I only win half the time.

IMO hunters have become more of a support and utility class rather than a heavy damage dealer...
    I don't think winning half the time = UP :P

But ye overall as a class, it's gotta be hunters.
    Meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamman View Post
    I play an ench shaman
    Your Shaman's an enchanter? Cool. I hate trolls, but as I have an alt Enh (E-N-H ANCEMENT) Shaman, so this has always been a pet peive of mine.

On a serious note, I'd have to agree with the majority of the people in the post saying Hunters and Ret. Although, I'm not so sure about Hunters as I've come across some really good ones that give me a very good run for my money. It seems like it's all about controlling your pet and using ALL of their abilities, as well as yours, at the right time - which is any class in PVP. All in all, yes they're gimped compared to the other pure DPS classes. Ret's Mastery is just retarded, so I feel bad for them even though I played with a Ret in 2s last week that was doing double my damage. They're fixing Ret's Mastery next patch though so meh.

As for your Shaman, once geared, Enhancement seems strong and not just when they have their wolves out like WotLK (speaking from a Mage's perspective). When paired with a Feral Druid in 2s, they become very scary. Most Shaman play Resto right now, but the few good Enh I see in battlegrounds dominate.

My advice? Enh seems like they can still get locked down pretty bad, just learn what to pop your trinket/shamanistic rage on. Keep gearing your Shaman as Enh, get a couple of the Vicious 1h and go wreck some people's faces in so people can start calling us FoTM, it'll feel nice for once since the last time people cried about the spec was early TBC. My Ench will be my next character to 85 because it seems like my favorite spec has made a come back.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MM Hunters, thats final.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Deleted
    Hunters by far.

Deleted
    priest obvs

Deleted
    ret palys, hunters and priests

Discipline and Marksmanship.

10+ Year Old Account
    you forgot stoneclaw totem

OT: i think the its ele shammys, but i specced into enhance yesterday and loved the Giant lava lash crits

Deleted
    Hunters and Enhancement shamans, imo. Both of them are extremely weak in PvP.

I find being shadow in a BG is a huge HEY KILL ME FIRST sign. so is holy if you use chakra disc can be too. so id say priests.

i don't want to be the target anymore :C im sure its like that with any clothie tho.

If you're looking to recapture nostalgia.. It's not going to happen.

Hunters, Ret, Boomkins and Healy Priests.

Deleted
    u guys onlly talk about healy priests here, but shadowpriests are even that weak in little groups atm. in bgs they are fine, but in the arena they just get 1shotted because they only have dispersion and they don't even come close to what a warrior heals nowadays. so short: we can't heal and have only 1 survivability trick.

how are resto druids i honestly stoped playing mine shortly after 85 cause i would just oom and get shit on every 15 seconds

Deleted
    *sigh* theres no worst class, each has its advantages/weaknesses to others, its supposedly equaled out, so this thread is abit stupid, and has been done before with the overall view of "theres no worst/best class"

Closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    *sigh* theres no worst class, each has its advantages/weaknesses to others, its supposedly equaled out, so this thread is abit stupid, and has been done before with the overall view of "theres no worst/best class"

Closed.
    Bolded part is your downfall. Supposedly equal, yet they are not equal. Saying everyone is equal is ridiculous. You also say the "overall view" is that they are equal, yet this entire thread says quite the contrary. You are maybe the second or third person in this entire thread to deny any better/worse class, so it is clearly not the consensus. Arena ratings would also beg to differ with your opinion, as there are classes/specs that consistently show up as most or leat represented at high-end Arena.