Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Back when there was seal of blood/martyr... ret pallies could get a ridiculous like 670k crit on the understudies, killing the mob, then one shotting themselves. There's tons of screen shots out there of it.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

I shield slammed the last boss in Throne of the tides for upwards of a million damage, non gimmick fights when I have alot of vengeance shield slam can go as high as 55k atm. This is obviously with shield block and inner rage :P
    On the wotlk beta there was a stacking glitch with talents on ret paladins and I was hitting for about 160million, server shut down before I got to have any fun with it though :P
    STFU and kill shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcake View Post
    I'm just wondering what's yall biggest crit mine was 190k i was like O.O nooooo it cant be lol
    Thats a nice crit. I bet you spam Ice Lance for the much in pvp.

In my statistics tab, my biggest hit is apparently 900,000. I don't know what it is from, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 million something according to statistics page... No idea from where.

Highest non-gimmick crit? 175k cleave - 3 targets. I've also hit around 60k with heroic strike.

Deleted
    Throne of the tide 1.5 mill with deep freeze

1.2 million deep freeze on last boss in throne of tides, non-gimmick starsurge crit of 69k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    An Instructor Rezuvious Understudy bugged out on MC, and suddenly took 267K crit from me and fell over dead
    That's not a bug, any add left alive after the boss dies (except the mc'ed one) takes gigantic damage.

My biggest crit is prolly around 900k on last boss in ToTT, if we ignore gimmicks then it must be around 60-70k obliterate I assume.

10+ Year Old Account
    non gimick is a 225k deep freeze on the magmatron defence system. i had everything proc'd at once, sitting about 17k SP

Armoury says largest hit is 270k, don't remember where though
    Last edited by SomoeneAnyone; 2011-01-11 at 05:15 PM.

169k at Omnitrom Defense System

i hit a 60k SHotR in an instance a while ago, it wasn't on a number inflating boss, but was just an aligning of the stars type moment when all my procs procced at once, i had inquisition up and a full stack of vengeance, quite possibly avenging wrath as well and critted the boss for somewhere around 64k, it was awesome, have been trying to do it again since but ending up around the 55k mark

full vengeance + avenging wrath + inquisition + 3HP SHotR crit = big numbers

edit: but obviously not as big as the fully raid buffed mage type crits, still, it impressed me

Deleted
    Largest hit dealt 649,039

on my armory