Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I usually just do a quick taste with the tip of my tongue.
    I lolled hard at this! >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    OMFG these Ashi memes also.... oh god now.... at that last link

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I actually have a friend who got into those trap memes and is now dating a hermaphrodite. Memes literally impacted his sexuality.
    an actual hermaphrodite? because those are super rare, or do you mean a trans girl? because hermaphrodites arent traps, theyre people born with both sets and usually the parents remove one as otherwise it would mess them up hormonally. most trans women are indistinguishable from "normal" women once theyve finished transitioning as long as they didnt wait too long in their life to start, i was engaged to a girl who was trans before she committed suicide and i had no idea beforehand that she was trans.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    an actual hermaphrodite? because those are super rare, or do you mean a trans girl? because hermaphrodites arent traps, theyre people born with both sets and usually the parents remove one as otherwise it would mess them up hormonally. most trans women are indistinguishable from "normal" women once theyve finished transitioning as long as they didnt wait too long in their life to start, i was engaged to a girl who was trans before she committed suicide and i had no idea beforehand that she was trans.
    As far as I know, she has both, but my friend is obsessed that she has a dick.... all I know is he got obsessed with trap memes and now he is dating a girl with a dick. He himself makes the connection.

Honestly, I feel bad for who he is dating because I feel he is doing it for attention and to feel different.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-04-10 at 05:17 PM.

As far as I know, she has both, but my friend is obsessed that she has a dick.... all I know is he got obsessed with trap memes and now he is dating a girl with a dick. He himself makes the connection.

Honestly, I feel bad for who he is dating because I feel he is doing it for attention and to feel different.
    yeah that feels pretty shitty, does she know he feels that way? alot of trans men and women have a very hard time opening up to people and forming relationships and that could seriously fuck that girl up if hes just fetishizing her and doesnt genuinely care about her, the life expectency of most trans women is like 18 - 21 because the majority of the time their family does not support them and alot of times outright disown them so theyre essentially cut off from anyone who cared about them so any relationships they form are very important.

i would tell your friend to be honest with her about whether or not he wants an actual relationship with her otherwise hes a massive cunt
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah that feels pretty shitty, does she know he feels that way? alot of trans men and women have a very hard time opening up to people and forming relationships and that could seriously fuck that girl up if hes just fetishizing her and doesnt genuinely care about her, the life expectency of most trans women is like 18 - 21 because the majority of the time their family does not support them and alot of times outright disown them so theyre essentially cut off from anyone who cared about them so any relationships they form are very important.

i would tell your friend to be honest with her about whether or not he wants an actual relationship with her otherwise hes a massive cunt
    Im sure she does, not sure how she really feels about it.

No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    This last page has just been 10/10, good lord my sides

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is what the Pepsi CEO is doing right now

Here is what the Pepsi CEO is doing right now