Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Oof...the cold ruthless reality of truth. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, yes. Schrodinger's marriage: It is both okay and not okay until you unzip the pants.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    honestly, that guy just seems like a real piece of shit tbh. the ganking's fine, but some of that other stuff shows his character.

hmmm, this thread needs another nazi meme.

this is officially my gender, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Champion: "Aethas, alright. I understand why we had to face that demonic Hound known as Blistermaw..."
    Aethas: "Correct."
    Champion: "And the time we had to fight that hellish Ur'zul to save the lost soul of a child, I understand that, as well."
    Aethas: "All for the greater good, my Champion."
    Champion: "But, Aethas... I cannot understand. Why, in the name of all that is holy, are you having me use my ultimate weapon that has slain Gul'dan, Kil'jaeden, and countless other infinitely powerful threats... Against a MARSUL?!"
    Aethas: "That MALEVOLENT, FIENDISH DEMON... stole my muffin while I wasn't looking. I blinked and it was gone! I'm sure it was him, And for that, he must perish."
    Champion: "Surely there's some other creature I can--"
    Aethas: *Holds up a ball of pure fire* "Not unless you want to join him in ETERNAL HELLFIRE."
    Champion: "Aaaaalright! Let's kill a Marsul!"

Context:
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    Champion: "Aethas, alright. I understand why we had to face that demonic Hound known as Blistermaw..."
    Aethas: "Correct."
    Champion: "And the time we had to fight that hellish Ur'zul to save the lost soul of a child, I understand that, as well."
    Aethas: "All for the greater good, my Champion."
    Champion: "But, Aethas... I cannot understand. Why, in the name of all that is holy, are you having me use my ultimate weapon that has slain Gul'dan, Kil'jaeden, and countless other infinitely powerful threats... Against a MARSUL?!"
    Aethas: "That MALEVOLENT, FIENDISH DEMON... stole my muffin while I wasn't looking. I blinked and it was gone! I'm sure it was him, And for that, he must perish."
    Champion: "Surely there's some other creature I can--"
    Aethas: *Holds up a ball of pure fire* "Not unless you want to join him in ETERNAL HELLFIRE."
    Champion: "Aaaaalright! Let's kill a Marsul!"

Context:
    Funny thing about that Rare Elite is that the Muffin it drops either give you a grey item or Artifact Power, maybe some other stuff as well. Was Aethas trying to improve his weapon by eating the Muffin that Marsul stole?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

You know, if I were conscripted in to an army that in most likelihood killed my entire family before conscripting me and wanted me to kill more families, I'd probably not do my "job" either.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    You know, if I were conscripted in to an army that in most likelihood killed my entire family before conscripting me and wanted me to kill more families, I'd probably not do my "job" either.

That's fine and all, but it feels like a missed opportunity (so far, at least).

Out of all the Stormtroopers to have existed, Finn is the only one to question and rebel against his Stormtrooper identity? You'd think they were going for a "the One" kind of trope, but...nothing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I did not get the punch line.
    A man cuts his manhood off, thinks he’s a she and is in gay marriage with a woman, and is having a giggle at it over people stupefied by the premises?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post

Can anything not be a waifu? Is that even possible these days?
    Your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    I did not get the punch line.
    A man cuts his manhood off, thinks he’s a she and is in gay marriage with a woman, and is having a giggle at it over people stupefied by the premises?
    idk the word for what they're being exactly, i don't think hypocritical suits, but the funny part is that they are saying she's a woman by calling her marriage gay, when normally they would say that she's a man because she was born male. if they don't think she's a woman, they shouldn't have a problem with her being married to a woman.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Ring a ding ding, baby.