Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    sorry if i'm stupid, but how the hell is 41 and 21 now the same as 12 and 14?
    You're writing the date wrong, use proper ISO standard: 2014/4/14, the only correct way.

Month, Day, Abbreviated year.

4 12 14 = 41214 = backwards or forwards it reads the same way. Seriously, if you dont have the mental capacity to pick that up without geting confused by the /s then there is not much help for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    You're writing the date wrong, use proper ISO standard: 2014/4/14, the only correct way.
    Actually, the ISO 8601 standard requires the individual values to be of fixed length, which would require April to be written 04 instead of 4, and uses hyphens or no characters, and not slashes, to separate the date values, resulting in 2014-04-14 or 20140414.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I was quite honestly, expecting a lot more cats to come out.

:p
    Me too, but the fact that it loops made me question how many kittens actually came out

Also, for people commenting about the date written backwards: nobody cares about the ISO standard or date or whatever! If you can't bring funny pictures, go and make a thread about this somewhere else.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop with this bullshit.

People do things differently. GET OVER IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Please stop with this bullshit.

People do things differently. GET OVER IT.
    Words to live by. People should have this tattooed on their foreheads or something. I think if we all just adhered to those simple principles, a utopia would emerge :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Careful guys! People might bitch because there's too much typing!!

I'll save you!

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    As one of the certified internal ISO auditors for our company I read this and laughed my ass off! Would that be the same ISO where by you write your own processes and do as you say, say as you do! God I hate when people take ISO out of context that way the ISO standard is to check to be sure that you follow your rules and that you have processes in place and appropriate cpar's for breakdowns in process.

it is by no means a set standard around the world that is inflexible! Pretty sure you are referring to ISO 8601 and that has it's ups and downs and they even say that depending on the country of origin for where you are working it may be counter productive to use that format.

The proper date writing can be found here...please use the one appropriate for your country http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

10+ Year Old Account
    Please post at least one picture if you're going to reply. Just one.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post

It was YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

You mean this ISO standart? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

Which says to write 2014-04-14?

No wonder people and whole america still has no idea how to write dates - they strongly believe that slashes or moving numbers arround is the correct way. /facepalm
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    You mean this ISO standart? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

Which says to write 2014-04-14?

No wonder people and whole america still has no idea how to write dates - they strongly believe that slashes or moving numbers arround is the correct way. /facepalm
    I am american and I write dates mm-dd-yyyy as that is standard in the US, at least as far as I was taught in school

Omg you guys really need to stfu about the date thing.

Not really funny...but it's something to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Top comment for last one: The tall one has LESS juice. Doesn't this kid know viscosity can never reach 0? Some of the juice will cling to the original container
    Pretty sure that liquid helium has a viscosity of damn near zero. It also flows up the side of its container.

Also, that is juice?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Omg you guys really need to stfu about the date thing.

Not really funny...but it's something to read.
    Well that's Judaism not Christianity. Acts 10:9-16, Peter has a dream that tells him that Old Testament laws about being clean (not sanitation, but in worship) don't apply anymore. Not that I condemn homosexuality. I don't. It's not for me to decide who goes to hell or heaven.
    Last edited by TJkroz; 2014-04-29 at 04:08 AM. Reason: didn't need to have the same pics again

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk as much as you want, just put one picture at least. Seeing people just talk is really irritating.

Because Cyanide and Happiness is awesome.