Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no! Equal chance to do Baradin Hold and dailies for both factions? Screw that! This is a one-sided game only! Doesn't matter whose side is victorious, it depends on the server and the population distribution... But so long as some people suffer, the SPIRIT of Tol Blizzard lives on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    biggest crap ever... blzz sucks hard on this one..

100 horde vs 1 alli so without bridge the 100 win achivement is over..

bullshit
    Either you're exaggerating, or Blizzard has opened free character transfers to/from your server. Solution is easy.

Deleted
    Awesome... Now I have no reason to be there ever again.

I'm predicting a huge number of QQ and faction and server transfers. Thank god that the servers will finally start to auto-balance themselves.

So no point going there then.

Cool, back to never having TB, ever.

I don't give a flying fuck about the honor, I just want to have access to the dailies and Argaloth at least some of the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    It's not worth win trading for 360 honor.
    Defend two times in a row=You hold Baradin Hold & you recieve 360 honor.
    Lose->Win=360 Honor.

And that wasn't the entire problem. The two problems are/were 1. Win trading was happening on almost every server (not intended). 2. People were using the bridge to exploit for their 1800 honor.
    They don't care about people stacking on a NPC. Use your interact with keybind to solve your problems.
    Winning as offense grants 360 honor, and destroying each tower adds an additional 20-30 per tower. A win on offense grants 440-450 honor and two wins on defense only give 360. Also, losing grants honor also, so unless 360>500 in your world, win-trading is still more honor.
    BfA Beta Time

what can I say besides "we all saw that coming"?

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Except the people that actually enjoy earning their rewards legit.
    ^ Blue post without the blue post. I enjoy earning my rewards legit. But when legit is damn near impossible, you have to do something. Blizz has made some seriously terrible decisions with this place. The balancing of both sides to make for even fights was fine, but the rest of TB is garbage. There have been some thoughts on how to fix it from random websites and all of them are plausible, but to blatantly defend a broken battleground just makes you look like a Blizzard apologist. At this point, Win Trading is a bonus for everybody.

Oh, by the way. Good job at smearing fecal matter over the problem and assuming it's been fixed, Blizz. Good job at taking away the only reason there was to go into that piece of crap.

Well now I atleast don't have a reason to do anything but defensive battles again. It is better to simply farm BGs than waste my time doing attacks then.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Winning as offense grants 360 honor, and destroying each tower adds an additional 20-30 per tower. A win on offense grants 440-450 honor and two wins on defense only give 360. Also, losing grants honor also, so unless 360>500 in your world, win-trading is still more honor.
    still trading is better because of spending 40 mins defending than 5 mins surendering defenders in long run will lose a lot of honor and wasted time

Tol Barad need to be bg like a Isle of Conquest, closed area with random realms players. Now its terrible to join it. 40 players are IN, 30 of this guys are mostly PVE who cannot win it as attacker. 10 ppl who are pvp trying do it by all their force and what?

Let see, 40 ppl are inside, and what with others? We love pvp, and we need sometimes few days to join TB one time. It's impossible to accept.

Maybe one option to calm down this all situation is change a wait time before all Tol Barads if its cannot be closed area battleground from 150 minutes to 60?

Just few ideas.

GOOOO Defense! Although on a personal note, i'm 16 tokens from drake & already exalted. Why should I go for only 180 honor?
    The macros will work again!

macro1: (this one counters the main circling strat for offense, anything offense tries is futile, but being organised makes it a joke)
    /1 Alright so groups 1-4: NORTH. When you lose north, SLAGS. Lose both? GO NORTH & TURTLE.
    /1 Groups 5-8: SOUTHWEST. IF you get outnumbered. Go SLAGS.

wait a min.

macro2: (this one is actually valid for offense too)
    /1 KILL HEALERS. KILL HEALERS. KILL HEALERS. KILL HEALERS. CC DK. TIME WARP AT ALL TIMES.
    /1 KILL HEALERS. KILL HEALERS. KILL HEALERS. KILL HEALERS. KILL HEALERS. KILL HEALERS.

As always, with 2 minutes left on the timer: Collapse at the same still-standing point. Turtle. Win.
    Beware of the alt strat of the backdoor job (or ninja cap on some servers)

Backdoor Job for OFFENSE:
    The backdoor job strat is usually the most successful for a quick win. Difficulty though, is a 5/5 because, mainly, it takes 10 non retarded players to do.
    GL getting that, as its hard enough to get that for dungeons, imagine TB.
    If done effectively, it will give you a quick win.
    The plan consists of letting opponents control 2/3 (that means its written 1/3 in your screen)

Example: You are ALLIANCE. Opponent is the Horde.
    Horde controls North & Slags.
    You all attack North.

When North horde numbers dwindle, 2 groups at north go for a side attack on SLAGS.
    Those groups are DK holyP FrostMage Rogue TANK, DK DK RestoDruid DPS DPS.

DK are insanely OP at the moment for group pvp. Their job consists of peeling off from your healer into the RING OF FROST. They should focus on rogues, and dragging another healer into it as well, then they spam their retarded AOE (hits for 12k-14k with 3.2k resil, 19-21k with 0 resil, and can be spammed 3 times when done right). 3x12k = 36k x 3dk = 108k. This is death for most players.

Rogue, and the other dps will attack a healer. Very easy to coordinate on vent. TIP: Shaman or druid, they have no invuln. (holy priest have 10s angel, pally has 8s bubble)

You attack and fight ON THE FLAG. (yes after 6 years, we still have mindless idiots not understand this concept)
    Blow up healers. Finish the job. Get ready for an attack on SW.

IF all goes well, you should win by roughly 3 ticks. However, if one group fails at any place, good luck in 2 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Will you be able to persuade your server to win trade still with only that much honor per win? Doubtful that the numbers that followed before will continue to follow.

Hopefully they will fix the whole "only 1-5 alliance queue on my server so horde will never even get in let along get any honor from it" bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevncolbear View Post
    enjoy your stfu
    hear hear

Damn forum crusaders

Deleted
    So gogo ban everyone who used it as your banning PvE'ers for using exploits when it's actually blizz misstakes (Etc Ensidia at LK for using saronite bombs) ;o

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

I agree that the win-trading needed to stop, but this is ridiculous. The game's just as broken as it was before. They only thing they accomplished is to give a bunch of honor to people who don't deserve it.

And now, they want to hotfix the bridge "exploit." Did it ever occur to them that there shouldn't be 50 people standing around outside TB during every battle? That maybe we should actually be allowed to PLAY Tol Barad. Thanks to the win-trading crap, I haven't been able to play an actual game in a week even when I did manage to get in.

Deleted
    BRB doing dailies one last time before the dominant faction (Horde) on my server decides to say "Fuck you, win trading. Now we have no reason to be nice to Alliance and their broken guards!"