Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What kind of fire?

If you could make your fire from your warlock spells appear any color, what would it be? Personally I'd love crimson fire or dark purple fire :3

I would remove warlock fire entirely. That way, I could laugh to myself as you pathetically wiggle your fingers while you burn in my pyroblasts.

But fo realsies, green or blue. I think purple would be too close to shadow stuff.

Cerulean blue.

I like that color.

Lore perspective, fire red or fire green. That's how fire is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I would remove warlock fire entirely. That way, I could laugh to myself as you pathetically wiggle your fingers while you burn in my pyroblasts.

But fo realsies, green.
    Mehhh evil mage! And yeah Green fire would look cool also, so long as it's actually green and not puke colored like our Fel Flame (x

Jet black or hot pink. Either one would be terrifying to see hurled at your face(for completely different reasons).

Bright white and totally shiny. With exploding flower effects when they hit the enemy, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

In my mind you're basically asking me what color lightsaber I'd like, and the answer to that depends on my mood.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Mehhh evil mage! And yeah Green fire would look cool also, so long as it's actually green and not puke colored like our Fel Flame (x
    There is only one class that can master fire!

But that green is Blizz's universal "demonic" color.

Deleted
    I think the reason warlocks haven't had a lot of "green fire" spells added, with the exception of chaos bolt, is due to the fact that it is the burning legions fire colour. Or at least thats what i read somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destron View Post
    I think the reason warlocks haven't had a lot of "green fire" spells added, with the exception of chaos bolt, is due to the fact that it is the burning legions fire colour. Or at least thats what i read somewhere.
    They also have Fel Flame.

I Just wish we could have nothing but green fire.

A pretty shade of pink or blue. Or blood red.

I think something like shadowflame's effect would be cool, a purple/black fire at the start, that turns red on impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Green or Blood Queen Lana'thel purple.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Metallic silver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    I think something like shadowflame's effect would be cool, a purple/black fire at the start, that turns red on impact
    Pretty much that.

Deleted
    RAINBOWS!
    NAO!

ok fine, green

btw, wasn't the reason they said they don't want minor glyphs to change spell effects because they want the effect on you to be visually distinct from class to class?
    so, purple/black for shadow priests, blue for frost mages, pink/white for arcane mages etc.

but then we have orange fire for both fire mages and warlocks... it just doesn't seem to make much sense...

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire should be orange, but I do think we should definately have more Shadowfire on the purple through pink spectrum.

White with flecks of black or deep purple.
    Lolinternet.

Mix of blue and purple, so it would remind me of Warhammer magus skills. Or like twilight bolts, used by some mobs.
    Something like this image:
    Life is short Glory is eternal