View Poll Results: Are warriors OP?

Voters
26. This poll is closed
  • jesus christ did a 100 ton train just hit me right now?

14 53.85%
  • these warriors are so OP ima go ahead and just call them prophets

0 0%
  • Warrior * hahahahahah im 2 good* loser *kid ur 2 OP 3 20k crits nothing i can do*

4 15.38%
  • Did that warrior just heal himself from 20 to 60k?

8 30.77%

The official decision, are warriors OP

Are warriors OP? please vote above in the poll.
    And for /thread reasons, please leave a comment on why you think if warriors are OP or it's just rats complaining.
    Please, no QQ here.

10+ Year Old Account
    No poll

I play a frost mage so my opinion is probably biased, but I say no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrs7LnmdNy8

Yes, atm Warrior + Arena = Insta win

No discussion.
    Starting fresh in Azeroth, it made me ponder,
    that beyond the mountains, in Coldridge yonder,
    through the Deeprun, and straight to Goldshire,
    an adventure started, the Gnomish fate no longer dire.

Questing for hours, time quickly flew,
    soon a Gnomish master, powered by caffeinated brew,
    that day so memorable in all its glory,
    a Gnome forever, and that is my story!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"

10+ Year Old Account
    I think warriors are very very well off, but i wouldnt say OP. They sure were at the end of wrath with an MS so hard they didn't even need to attempt a kick on your casts to kill you with also stacking armor pen. The more distance closers i don't enjoy much see how they all get 1 more and then if they are goblins they get a racial to do it too. My only big questions did hamstring get a buff? i can't seem to get out of melee with a warrior now like they are a rogue.

Sorry
    *** updated with accurate poll

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you at least put ONE choice that does NOT indicate warriors being OP?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're looking for an official decision ?

Call : 1-800-592-5499 - 7AM - 8PM Pacific Time, seven days a week

Deleted
    As hunter(Even Goblin Hunter), I have to say, that they do feel overpowered.
    I feel this is a combination of our poke damage and that Warriors seems to have enough charges to counter ANYTHING we do, to get away.
    They even laugh of our Icetraps and hits us like a truck.

Get over it and learn to play. Nortmally I woudl respond with a proper answer but after that poll with QQ nothing else to say. Alot of classes can kill Warriors you just need to play well and same thing goes to warriors. Now get soem resilience and learn how to play vs a warrior instead of commign here and makig a bs poll.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: Not a lot of warriors who are aware of their huge burst which has been admitted by blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

Deleted
    L2P NOOBS...look at the fucking arena ladder..not so much warriors there..
    Some things could be changed but warriors are not that overpowered as you think..you were spoiled before because Blizzard made warriors useless in LK..Now we are back and you CANT HANDLE IT!
    A bit nerf is needed such as healing and stun but else should not be changed

I play a priest, and so far warriors have posed little to no problem to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hambaby View Post
    Are warriors OP? please vote above in the poll.
    And for /thread reasons, please leave a comment on why you think if warriors are OP or it's just rats complaining.
    Please, no QQ here.
    is this an official poll? are you blizzard?

so: is this the "official" decision?

Quote Originally Posted by borna2712 View Post
    L2P NOOBS...look at the fucking arena ladder..not so much warriors there..
    Some things could be changed but warriors are not that overpowered as you think..you were spoiled before because Blizzard made warriors useless in LK..Now we are back and you CANT HANDLE IT!
    A bit nerf is needed such as healing and stun but else should not be changed
    Useless in LK what? :______D
    They ain't that OP, too many gap closers imo.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Maro View Post
    Can you at least put ONE choice that does NOT indicate warriors being OP?
    lol, I figured it was appropriate....

Warriors, as of current 4.0.3a build, are incredibly easy to play compared to their 3.3.x versions that were laughed at in Wrath (mostly refering to tanks and Fury off-specs. ... I avoid Arms like the plague, outside of maybe two talents in the very top of their tree...). Now, I'm finding I can outheal even pally's in certain instances if I can get my regen. actions to proc. when they need to. As much as I like it, I do think 58% health regen. is a tab bit much for a class that has no mana, and no healing spec. whatsoever...

Prot. Warriors are especially broken when their points are designed right. The Mastery alone is worth the Spec. itself for lvling, as there are also a few talents ({Hold The Line} comes to mind often...) where you can chain buff your avoidance to straight up unnecessary levels where you need to not worry about the damage you are taking (unless you find your healer is OoM on a bad pull, lol). It's almost as if Blizz is trying to make up for all the abuse Warriors had to face when being compared to Paladins.... lol

All in all, yeah they are a bit OP... but in some cases they do deserve the love.. and in others, you can totally miss taking advantage of the warrior's fantastic abilities.. (I'm looking at you, Stamina Stackers!!!!)

Deleted
    as a blood DK I can only say that I run through them just like I run through mobs, just little more fighting

Deleted
    From my warlocks perspective, i cant say anything since i havent pvp on him yet.
    From my Paladins Perspective, Oh fuck im gonna die, im going to die hard, i can delay it for a couple of seconds, but oh fuck boy im going to die.

I guess ppl arent used to warrs being a challange even in 1/1 ESPECIALLY at the beggining of an expac... meaning they are not used to warrs being balanced...
    no, warrs arent op. Only thing you can consider op in current warr arsenal is throwdown, but thats about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Flamewar inc.

Locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE