Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    On the other hand, I do enjoy passing off interrupt duty to rogues.
    This is just a lazy comment. Passing off a duty just shows lack of commitment. MF is a 10 s CD with 20 RP. its not like your spending the cost of a DC every 2 seconds.
    I use it even if someone is assigned to it just to make sure the fight gets completed so i can collect loots and not wipe cause i was too lazy to spend the RP.
    Just good raiding ethics
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    I use it even if someone is assigned to it just to make sure the fight gets completed so i can collect loots and not wipe cause i was too lazy to spend the RP.
    You should let the assigned person do their job rather than wasting a cooldown and RP. As someone who's been at it for a long long time now, interrupt rotations are much more stressful when random people get it in their head to "help."
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    This is just a lazy comment. Passing off a duty just shows lack of commitment. MF is a 10 s CD with 20 RP. its not like your spending the cost of a DC every 2 seconds.
    Just good raiding ethics
    More like "just being stupid."

Less RP = Less Rune Strikes = less Runic Empowerment = less Death Strike = less Survivability.

Gj.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, at least your Icy Touch isn't missing when you are at hit cap like mine is as Frost....

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    You suck it up and get some more hit if your interrupts are critical.
    Raiding 101 right here.

I think everything that needs to be said about this has been said.

/locked