Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Rogues,

relatively few abilities, depending on what you do. Warriors are pretty complex though. Not recommended for easy play.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverrend View Post
    My 31 keybinds says hi
    In order to have that many hotkeys as, say, an Unholy DK, you would have to hotkey almost every single ability you have. Most other classes would be approaching or surpassing 50 hotkeys if they did that.

People don't understand how many of the classes you mentioned require so many keybinds. You may only think of the main spells that affect/make you rage but there are so many more. But out of all of them I'm gonna have to go with mage as well. Maybe an ele sham, still doubt it considering how many spells are useful. Yeah so there really aren't a class without a ton of keys.

Should really lock the thread or atleast give the people some guidelines, this is gonna be a shitstorm of whos class is the hardest to play with the most keybindings

I have no macros.
    5 keybinds

And I can beat anyone 1v1, no matter how much they wanna spam thier keys.

i feel like shadow priests are probably the least key-wise.

a few dots, mind flay, bubble, maybe some emergency heal buttons to pop out of shadow form.. i'd say 10 buttons tops. you could probably use one action bar.
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    i feel like shadow priests are probably the least key-wise.

a few dots, mind flay, bubble, maybe some emergency heal buttons to pop out of shadow form.. i'd say 10 buttons tops. you could probably use one action bar.
    not that much. maybe not the most but still dots, mind flay , mind blast, SW: D , mindspike, dispell magic, cure disease, inner fire,dispersion , shadowfiend, inner will , shadowform , some heals, shield, hymm etc so not like priest has a low amount of keybinds maybe not as much as some other classes but still.

Quote Originally Posted by GLRockwell View Post
    In order to have that many hotkeys as, say, an Unholy DK, you would have to hotkey almost every single ability you have. Most other classes would be approaching or surpassing 50 hotkeys if they did that.
    Not really, I have 3x 12 Button-Action bars full and binded just for normal use, and I don't even PvP.. So add onto those all the focus macros and whatever.. If you don't have that many then you're not playing the class to anywhere near it's full potential.

OT:

You can play any class in PvP if you want a low amount of keybinds, HOWEVER - if you want to be good, you will have a lot of binds no matter what class you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Side View Post
    rogue, frost mage, paladin, frost mage, druid, frost mage
    ... did i mentioned frost mage ?
    Not a frost mage. No no no no nooooo. Arcane mages have far less to press. But I don't see TOO many in PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played a Death Knight past 80, but the majority of what I used seriously in PVP at 80 could've been bound to 7 or 8 keys, with maybe 2 or 3 other very situational abilities to go with it. If you want a class that's extremely streamlined without a ton of bloat, Death Knights would be my first choice.

As part of the other discussion, I have 36 ability keybindings for my Hunter, not counting my PVP Medallion or Guild Battle Standard, and I don't have every ability keybound. I don't use every single one of those in PVP (Misdirection, Distracting Shot, and Eagle Eye say 'hi') but I like to have them there for general usage. I also don't keybind my pet abilities, so I can definitely see where 40+ is very, very possible with a Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally View Post
    I have no macros.
    5 keybinds

And I can beat anyone 1v1, no matter how much they wanna spam thier keys.
    A bit full of ourselves aren't we !
    Btw no macro's and 5 keybinds, isn't that horrible ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by Store1989 View Post
    A bit full of ourselves aren't we !
    Btw no macro's and 5 keybinds, isn't that horrible ?
    Very much so, probably baiting/trollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Very much so, probably baiting/trollin'.
    Not ment to point that out.

DK.

DG

Icy chains

Obliterate

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    combat rogues seem pretty low. I can fit the major part of my rotation on the 1-5 keys, cooldowns and such spread around the other keys. lots of cooldowns for survivability, but you'd be amazed how simple just dealing damage is.
    and dying and not being useful to the group you battle alongside with.
    rogue is fun though and quite easy to learn as you go from 1 to max level (or twink level)
    but go for something higher than 29

Quote Originally Posted by Cossa View Post
    I would strongly disagree with these suggestions. Having played every class to 80, I've found these three to have among the most keybinds for pvp. Simpler rotations for PVE, sure, but nigh every ability gets used at some point in pvp, and you very easily end up having every key bound to something.

OT: I would recommend mage, warrior (a lot of macros, but ends up with not so many binds), or shaman.

Really depends what kind of class you enjoy, and as always the more you bind the better you will do (for example, on your hunter if you ignore pet bindings the class become much simpler, but less effective)

EDIT: the poster edited frost mage into the mix, which is the one suggestion I'd agree with. Mage, regardless of spec, can be played well with relatively few binds.
    Unless your prot your going to have to stance dance an aweful lot though

Well, Frost mage.

You might have a lot of keybindings, but you're one of those classes who can get away with only using a couple of them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I use a full bar + 3 for Shadow PVE, that has no heals, no shields, no emergencies, not even macros (except for the "Pop every trinket and impressive cooldown whenever I cast MB ). If I were to ever PVP I'd most likely need about 25-30 buttons.

Any class can be a "not so many button" class by simply adding "Badly played" before the class name.....