Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by birdyface View Post
    I can deal with the other fixes, but removing the fear-break with berserk? No bueno.
    Yeah, I remember that they were planning on removing the fear immunity from berserk, and not the fear break. Which would at least give us a chance to get back to wars and priests.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, like warrs wasnt low enough on dps allready, they nerf hc strike with 20 f****** %. Good job... Why do we have to be screwed like this, on overall the last 3 months, hc strike has gotten a total nerf for something like 40-50%!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    curses, nerfed again. >: (

smoke bomb was already useless, now it's at a lower duration. the only way they could make it worse is stun you for 30 seconds when you use it.

i'm taking it off my bar. >.>
    Oh no, don't give them ANY ideas, please. That's the way hunters got screwed.
    And YAY!!!! PTR Accounts are update to cataclysm. Time to see all this BS in action.

I like how you all assume that these patch notes are final. Everything you see is subject to change. Dont qq until it's an official patch note release.
    This is for you, the beta-less: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWDDma9KvAA

WEEEE
    EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF IS FIXED AGAIN
    GOING BACK TO HUMAN NOW
    I also LOVE the warrior changes, I see them as a buff. I can glyph Piercing Howl instead of Intercept now, MS does more damage, and now I can use multiple abilities with LttS for 30% increased damage
    YES

Idk though, ALL the racials are really good now. Draenai and Dwarf look particularily attractive. But I love human, and I bought the Mace so the extra Expertise is very handy.

Also, for people QQing at Warrior HS and Cleave changes. You're all bad, k? Incite is for nubs, I kill people in ~5 GCD's without it.
    Having a really tough choice picking between Draenai, Dwarf, or Human. I love being a negrow and all... erm, Worgen ... But I find Darkflight just isn't as useful in high-end PvP, at least not as a warrior. We have lots and lots of gap closers, and if they're immune, I have stuns I can use. My arena partner is also a pally, so immunities like HoF can be dispelled. Stoneform is a fuck you Ferals, Rogues, other Warriors, and Death Knights. EmfH gives me an extra trinket slot, so I'd probably use the Strength Resil trinket, or the Tol Barad Mastery/Strength Proc trinket. GotN is an extra 20% health, which can be a life saver when going toe to toe with another non-healer DPS in arena, like a rogue... oh fuck, thats right.. recuperate... Well, Warrior or DK, then. I think I'll be going back to human, thats what I was when I made the character, and has been so for 3 1/2 years, save the last 3 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect an influx of dwarf tanks, with that new stoneform change. Just went from 'meh' to awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pautate View Post
    Yeah, I remember that they were planning on removing the fear immunity from berserk, and not the fear break. Which would at least give us a chance to get back to wars and priests.
    Get back *to* ?

Speaking from primarily a shadowpriest PoV, you getting *back* on a priest implies he's managed to get you *off* him.

Druid pounces, you get dazed. Druid eats your face for 15-20K. Druid puts up a bleed. Bleed ticks for 8K/tick. You fear him. Druid 'zerks, and charges you. You're now slowed, stunned, *and* bleeding like a chainsaw factory victim. You psychic horror him just to get *some* distance. He trinkets it, and proceeds to create _another_ new orifice on you. You throw Devouring plague and SW: P because you're not getting a case time off with a druid all up in your grill. You fade to remove snare. Druid reapplies and proceeds to try beating you to death with your own severed legs. You Disperse, because shit, what else can you do? Druid pops out of form to heal the approx 10K you've done to him. You exit disperse, druid finds new ways to impale you on your own ribcage. Second fear comes up just in time for you to cast it, but while the druid's running around feared, you die from his bleeds.

So aside from being relegated to getting perhaps 1-2 cast time spells off inside the 30 seconds, how exactly do you see the priest getting the druid *off* him for more than the time it takes for the druid to 'zerk/trinket/pounce you and fire a 35K ferocious bite into you?

Sorry, that was a bit of a rant, but feral druid damage and mobilty - much like arms warriors - is out of control at the moment, as seen from a Rogue/Spriest/frost DKs point of view, anyway. Seriously, though, how do you manage to, with a straight face, slide past the fact that a combopoint building bleed from a feral druid ticket for approx 4 times as much as a 5 point rogue *finisher*? And then complain about mobility? *blinks*

15+ Year Old Account
    Why don't they just remove CoEx already, like Drain Mana. Tired of that shit being made useless over and over again.

This makes my druid tank very sad. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Zarhym, latest Blue Post:
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    The note hasn't been added yet, but we haven't forgotten. Here's what you're likely to see in the patch notes:

-Meta gems with the Chaotic and Relentless prefixes now have a requirement of 3 red gems.

-Added new meta gems: Agile Shadowspirit Diamond (Agility/3% critical damage),
    Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond (Strength/3% critical damage),
    and Burning Shadowspirit Diamond (Intellect/3% critical damage).

These new recipes are unbound and can drop from any Cataclysm creature. The new meta gems have a requirement of 3 red gems equipped.
    Finally

Deleted
    Races

* The draenei racial trait Gift of the Naaru now heals 20% of the target's health over 15 seconds, rather than a scaling value.
    * The dwarven racial trait Stoneform now reduces all damage taken by 10%, rather than increasing armor by 10%. It also increases the dwarf's size when used.
    * The gnomish racial trait Escape Artist now has a 1.5-minute cooldown, down from 1.75.
    * The human racial trait Every Man for Himself has been reverted back to a 2-minute cooldown, down from 3 minutes.
    * The night elf racial trait Shadowmeld can now be used while shapeshifted.
    * The tauren racial trait War Stomp can now be used while shapeshifted.
    * The worgen racial trait Darkflight now has a 2-minute cooldown, down from 3, and is no longer on the global cooldown. In addition, the movement speed bonus now stacks with existing bonuses, but cannot be activated while Sprint or Dash is active (and they cannot be activated while Darkflight is active).
    Aha.. what about horde's other racials? I would love to see Berserking down to a 2 min cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    And where the hell are offensive dispel nerfs? Have I missed it somewhere?

Deleted
    Im confused, I thought that hunters and dks were considered a bit OP atm? Yet the 2 classes with major buffs IMO are them two classes lol? No mension of the extremely poor shadow priest aoe, or weak Mage dmg in pve.. However I love the changes to disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulpher View Post
    Im confused, I thought that hunters and dks were considered a bit OP atm? Yet the 2 classes with major buffs IMO are them two classes lol? No mension of the extremely poor shadow priest aoe, or weak Mage dmg in pve.. However I love the changes to disc.
    DK tanks got nerfed, so did frost. Survival hunters got nerfed. They didnt buff those that play those specs. I'm quite disappointed actually. Every class that I do play (class/spec) got raped. I'm tired of them always being the ones to get nerfed. Its quite annoying and getting harder to find reasons to play this game
    If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic

Someone have to be on top? Why not hunters? anyway back to my point

I'd like to see fixes on horde racial, especially orc's blood fury. maybe they could make it % not just raw number :O

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see warrior is getting nerfed on a point it doesnt need.

Its not like Charge / Intercept are too good atm or giving us so much advantages.

Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    Nice to see warrior is getting nerfed on a point it doesnt need.

Its not like Charge / Intercept are too good atm or giving us so much advantages.
    I play a warrior and I love warriors, but redonkulous mobility isn't an advantage? o.O

Lost city of Tol'vir skinning spot has now been nerfed. The cats no drop 1 leather instead of 2-3. My LW will never get past 510 now ....

Quote Originally Posted by Sulpher View Post
    According to Blizz, they found survival PVE damage a bit too high, and frost AOE DPS too high. From a PvP point of view, hunters don't seem to be in a particularly good place so far, and as for DKs, well, sure. Unholy gunning necrotic strike is out of whack, while frost is pretty weak outside of BG rampages.

And yeah Spriest AoE is effectively nonexistant, Sear drains mana for hideously low damage, and SW: P'ing 4 targets and running around like a retard for apparition procs isn't particularly hot, either. Actually, shadow now facing arena without bloodlust/timewarp is definately not looking good. Sad to have been pidgeonholed so badly that we're relying on another class to be viable. Good stuff for Discs, though. Dunno if it'll be enough to make disc truly viable in comparison with the other healers.