Deleted

Mage needs a new tallent for fire!

Hi
    I believe i have the solution to lessen the rng pain we fire mages go through.
    A new Tallent:
    Infernostarter
    40 yd range 2min cooldown
    Makes your next Pyroblast instant and
    a 100% crit also activates Impact.

This would solve the rng problem with combustion we could activate it every 2min cause pyro + ignite on the target LB of course too..
    So we could maximise the dmg of combustin to the fullest instead of waiting that everything works fine.
    100%impact would give us a great ae every 2min also.
    I would love to see something like that.

Deleted
    Always thought nerfing Pyro! damage a little bit but making it proc like AM does was a much better way of doing it, that way combustion wont be ridiculous when we get a big crit and we'll have much more control over how we play, rather than being a slave to random numbers.

i hear you! something along that lines would be damn sweet. there's so much "hoping" involved right now.. for example when fighting maloriak, and you kill all the adds that where clumped up until the green phase, first you hope for a pyrocrit. then you hope that you blastwave/flamestrikes trigger a impact fast, before ignite runs off. when THAT connects, booom. if not.. QQ mage, be happy with your now mediocre aoe dmg.

It's overly complicated IMO.

What I would like to see is simply ''..and has a 100% chance to proc Impact when used'' added to Improved Fireblast talent.
    I mean, in situations one needs Impact improved fireblast procs it in 80% cases anyway, just remove randomness of it and I'll be happy.

Deleted
    they need more than that,they need a revamp for fire to be viable in pvp so we dont see all mages frsot in pvp.

-They need a slow like 30%,some defensive cd,combustion reworked with 1m cd and adding a new effect like disarm or slow.
    -Blazing speed needs rework
    -cauterize needs to bring player to 40% but not burn that 40% for the next 4 sec
    -Blast wave needs the knockback back
    -Dragons breath cant be dispelled by self dots like living bomb and ignite

Quote Originally Posted by thanatos44 View Post
    -They need a slow like 30%,some defensive cd,combustion reworked with 1m cd and adding a new effect like disarm or slow.
    Blastwave is a 70% slow, so is cone of cold.

-Blazing speed needs rework
    How?

-cauterize needs to bring player to 40% but not burn that 40% for the next 4 sec
    Why?

-Blast wave needs the knockback back
    Aside being annoying in raids, how does that help?

-Dragons breath cant be dispelled by self dots like living bomb and ignite
    That's already the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    Hi
    I believe i have the solution to lessen the rng pain we fire mages go through.
    A new Tallent:
    Infernostarter
    40 yd range 2min cooldown
    Makes your next Pyroblast instant and
    a 100% crit also activates Impact.

This would solve the rng problem with combustion we could activate it every 2min cause pyro + ignite on the target LB of course too..
    So we could maximise the dmg of combustin to the fullest instead of waiting that everything works fine.
    100%impact would give us a great ae every 2min also.
    I would love to see something like that.
    Yes indeed.. I hate that RNG combustion...

well i think a revamp on ignite would work better than a new spell all together.
    rather than have it proc once on a 20k hit to get a 10k dot then on the very next proc you hit a 6k so now its a
    3k dot that didnt even get to last the full 4sec from the first one is harsh. rework it to like a prock that is stackable up to so many times this way you can have the full effect of ignite without reseting it until the time runs out on it. IDK if this is the best idea for it but i would like to see something done with it.

also just fix flame orb so it idk works every time rather than half the time. Great so it doesnt hit critters anymore whoopty fucking do. i would rather see it atually work on a critter than just explode 2 feet from where i cast it.

and finally just do something to make the class not so dependent on RNG by fixing the diminshing of crits from Tier 3 HS. i think with these changes we could see some bigger better numbers.

i think combustion works fine the way it is, your just dependent on the other procs to hit so you can use if effectivly wich would be fixed with an ajustment on the deminishing crit ordeal that we are dealing with.

i know im not the most geared person but im sitting with my Molten armor up at about 25% crit and 30% when raid buffed what my spell power is almost 6000 and im at hit cap and just under haste soft cap how much crit can i be expecting on the BIS list. sry i havent crunched the numbers.
    Last edited by Epian; 2011-01-07 at 08:00 PM.
    Subete wa nani mo sa re, shōkyo wa subete, hakai suru koto subete, watashi wa, monsutā o, watashi wa Epyon gozen
    ZeerØ Lvl 85 Fire Mage (Eonar)