Deleted

The Epic Alchemy Trinket

Title says it, wanna discuss the trinket.

Basicly, im kind of dissapointed by the lack of choice.
    I was expecting at least an +Int version with it, but in stead we get a +Sta trinket only.
    Is this because blizz wants us to have bigger health pools, or are they just giving out tanking trinkets?

I see this is a tanking trinket (or PvP), since the HP boost aint viable for any other then Tanks and maybe Melee classes.
    Altho i think melee would wanna stack Agi/Str.

Why didnt blizz made any trinkets for different roles? Just like they did in Wrath?
    I sure wanna use it, since the 40% HP/MP increase is great, but the +Sta is keeping me from using it...

Anyone else shares this feeling??

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed aswell, I would definately use it if it had any useful stat other than Stamina, but the mastery itself doesnt cut it. I only made one to raise my ilvl, maybe it's useful to entry level PvP.

Deleted
    Yes maybe.

I was thinking at first i needed to learn the others from the trainer (that i missed them).
    After that i was dissapointed... Since im a resto shaman, Mastery isnt that good of a stat either...
    Could reforge to spirit tho... but rather had Int + Mastery -> Spirit

Deleted
    this is a free item, alchemy is easy to level, got 525 on a reroll before reaching engineering on my main,
    and you can reforged it btw, the item is nice without stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    this is a free item, alchemy is easy to level, got 525 on a reroll before reaching engineering on my main,
    and you can reforged it btw, the item is nice without stamina.
    Except you can't reforge stamina away, only the mastery on it.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Yea I've noticed this too, but my Alch is my prot warrior so I didn't think twice about it. It's also obtainable at level 80 so leveling with it isn't a bad choice, definitely something you won't use in Heroics though.

I reforged the Mastery to Spirit and stuck a Spirit gem in the socket, between that and the bonus to the mana I get restored through Mana Potions it has become a pretty nice healing trinket.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lack of choice is disappointing. Then again JC has some good trinkets so maybe Blizz didn't want to have two professions offering them.

Deleted
    Oh well, easy to make, DE it and sell the shard on AH for quick silver.

10+ Year Old Account
    I too was surprised at the lack of choice with the trinket. I figured they would have multiple versions like the WoTLK versions.

It would be nice if they made a useful trinket, it was 5 points and sits in my bags for xmutes now.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomshine View Post
    Oh well, easy to make, DE it and sell the shard on AH for quick silver.
    this. mats = ~700g, DE'd sells for ~1400g.
    love.my.life.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuany View Post
    Yea I've noticed this too, but my Alch is my prot warrior ... definitely something you won't use in Heroics though.
    Why? As a prot it is great. Stam and mastery the top 2 stats for prot

Deleted
    I'm quite disappointed in the choice too, I mean, I'm not quite as disappointed as other people must be because my paladin's a tank and she's also my alchemist, so I've got it pretty good - But I used to have her mainspec as holy and if I'd kept it as that, I'd be ready to strangle Blizzard.

Deleted
    With reforging it can be nice indeed!

I also see a lack healing rings from JC, afaik!
    Kinda sad from blizzard =(

Nice there is reforging tho, helps alot then!

For how easy / cheap it was to make it's a decent little PvP / levelling trinket.

It's also great to DE!
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    14/14H - 3 days per week - Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor

Main: Sepa - Holy / Ret
    Creator (and destroyer) of State of DPS. Futhead Dan now.

Deleted
    Like a wish comes true, the patchnotes revealed what we wanted!
    Finally a nice trinket ^^!