Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Waste of money, you can buy something that can run every game in this world for way less.

Looks like paying 10k for personalised plaque and special shipping/warranty offers. I would take my $2k PC and spend 15k on more worthwhile and noticeable things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawe View Post
    Waste of money, you can buy something that can run every game in this world for way less.
    This. And Besides in 5 years time that system will be among the average market type systems of that time. The new Intel CPU's are already kicking the game up a HUGE notch, and with cheap mainstream dual CPU-scoketed motherboards already coming to the market, hell we'll be running current day .benchmarks with 256x Anti Aliasing.

(Note: I am exagurating here, but I just wanted to say that in time this system will practically become worthless since the PC market is skyrochting in terms of performance. Compare the 4700 series with current day 5700 series and look at the time delay between the two.)

in 100% honesty, if I'd win a million bucks, even if I can build my own...

I'd buy the Big-O. Just because it's awesome. Just because.
    Oh and btw Origrin PC CAN customize it for you, add more stuff etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since no one has posted up a picture yet...

I bet this thing gets like 10 miles to the gallon!

If you build it, they will come.

This is the type of thing that if I had just that damn much money I would get it but damn, that's a scary price.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    So, more shiny for triple the price, yet they do the same thing?

What a dumb computer.
    There is a reason why they call the Porsche the poor man's Ferrari you know.

what if the xbox red rings? dun dunn
    hahaha. no.

Deleted
    We need all for WoW, as we on a World of Warcraft Forum

and PS

Its ugly I mean, alienware as is not where as near as powerful but looks sexier and cheaper
    Last edited by mmoc3a4c693ae1; 2011-01-08 at 05:15 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take the PS3 configuration if I won the lottery and bought one. Just to say I have it.

Deleted
    Waste of money and absolutely ugly box on top of that. Not to mention this thing will melt your electric wires

What kind of game would even need quad-SLI bleeding edge GPUs? Nothing for many years, that's for sure. GPU tech has vastly outpaced gaming tech, and yet people keep upgrading.

spent 4k on mine and it stomps the shit outa that

Deleted
    Press CPU Magazine configuration, that's the 17000 dollar one..

That case is built upon the Danger Den LDR 29 Double Wide, which is the case i'm using for my new build. The top end build for that thing uses the EVGA SR-2 and dual Xeon X5680s, which i'm also using in my build. I'm not using nvidia cards however, I already had an ATI 5970, so I just grabbed one more to have two. You can definitely do it for less than they charge, but you won't get the custom Origin case, or their support or whatnot.
    Also on the PSU comment, 1050 isn't enough for the top end build, 1500 would probably not cut it either with quad SLI.

And the last guy saying a 4k comp beats it, show it. There's really not much out there that can top it, at least on the consumer level.

EDIT: I'm also doing this for less than 17,000, course no 360(hah not like I care for one) And it doesn't have the Origina theming and such. Origin as a company charges alot more than most for their builds. But they also customize more. I got my laptop for 4k from xoticpc, and the same model and specs, just more customized visually from Origin is 1-2k more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Even a car for more than 5000 bucks is already an enormus waste of money. But a computer? Seriously?

What kind of total idiot would pay this much for a PC if you can get absolutely perfect gaming results with any normal 500-1500 $/€ Computer?

Seriously, why pay for more performance than you could ever possibly need?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Who ever said it was for gaming? Sure it can play the games, better than most anything, but that's not why people get them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Who ever said it was for gaming? Sure it can play the games, better than most anything, but that's not why people get them.
    It has a gaming console built into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.