Something caught my eye.

Just realized when I was fooling around with the talent calculator that Chimera Shots cooldown is shown as 6 seconds. If this is an error im very upset but if this is a ninja buff that mmochamp forgot to include I am very excited. Take a quick look at mmo-champions talent calculator and see for yourselves.

Hope it's not a bug. ):<
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Deleted
    Can someone on the PTR confirm this?

Wasn't announced in the patch notes, so I'd assume it's a bug.
    Of course, Blizzard could be messing around attempting to make MM damage higher, since Chimera doesn't have the partial Serpent Sting damage on it anymore.

It would fit the hunter theme in some ways, making the 3 specs easier to switch between. As is SV and BM are on a 6 second CD rotation with MM on a 10 second CD rotation - which also plays funky with MM's damage because either CS has to hit so much harder (50-67% harder depending on whether to include glyph or not) or they have to be able to fill out the interim with as much extra damage as BM and SV get from their 6 second rotations.

That said, I think its a bug, there was a lot of "6 second CS" talk in the beta, and I think it was actually 6 seconds early beta, but got reduced back down to 10 seconds - this might be a leftover from then.
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead

I would really love this. The self healing would also be noticeable.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    Hmm, would be awesome but dont think so, anyone on ptr who had chance to test things out?

I doubt they'll change Chimera to a 6s CD, I think they'd rather just buff it's damage rather than reduce it's CD.

Fingers crossed for this and as Nooska said it would be a valid point in doing this, making the cd shorter would make it easier to balance it out so it doesn't hit for waaay too much when trying to buff MM's dmg.

the only real problem I see with a 6sec CS would be the PvE "rotation" as it would be about the same as Imp SS and that would be iffy having to decide.

Confirming on PTR the cooldown on Chimera Shot is still 10 seconds, so I would assume a bug in the talent calculator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redndead View Post
    Confirming on PTR the cooldown on Chimera Shot is still 10 seconds, so I would assume a bug in the talent calculator.
    Sadface, was hoping to play MM after 4.0.6. Guess that won't be happening now D:

10+ Year Old Account
    It was 6seconds in beta with the 15% hp heal but i assume that was too OP. They nerfed the CD to 10sec and eventually the heal to 5%. I think they originally wanted it to be 6 second CD but the heal they attached to it would have made it too good for PvP, now that the heal is only 5% i think 6sec CD would be awesome and i hope they change it.
    Last edited by Night Wind; 2011-01-11 at 01:40 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)