10+ Year Old Account

Holy Pally Trinket input - PvE

I think I've got this figured out myself but wanted some input from someone.

Currently for holy I'm using Figurine - Dream Owl and Witching Hourglass.

I haven't been into raids yet to see any epic trinkets drop. My question is: I just hit exalted with Hellscream's Reach and can buy Mandala of Stirring Patterns should I?

Before you say anything negative. IG currently it grants 1926 mastery not Int. I'm assuming it's getting changed in 4.0.6.

Any advice? Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by ShockASU View Post
    1) Before you say anything negative. IG currently it grants 1926 mastery not Int. I'm assuming it's getting changed in 4.0.6.

2) Any advice? Suggestions?
    1) Whoaa that would be nice. (although int procs aren't all that great ~)

2) I'd go with the Figurine + Hourglass because int is better than spirit and the proc/use of those trinkets easily beats mastery as a proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    1) Whoaa that would be nice. (although int procs aren't all that great ~)

2) I'd go with the Figurine + Hourglass because int is better than spirit and the proc/use of those trinkets easily beats mastery as a proc.
    Basically this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks - that what I was tihinking. But yeah I saw the switch in patch notes on wowhead someone had linked:

Items

* Bell of Enraging Resonance can now trigger from any damage spell instead of only critical strike.
    * The Fury of Angerforge internal cooldown has been drastically reduced so this trinket will build up charges much faster.
    * Mandala of Stirring Patterns now grants Intellect instead of Mastery.
    * The PvP Priest 4-piece set bonus has been redesigned. When Power Word: Shield is cast on the priest, movement speed reduction effects are temporally suppressed for 4 seconds.