Page 1 of 3
LastLast

King Varian Wrynn - No Ponytail

I was bored one day while camping, and without interwebz I decided to be creative. This was the result. King Varian Wrynn with no ponytail of his.

Time to ask the age-old question: What's your opinion?

I think it looks nice, i'd welcome the change

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now he just looks like a pissed off Arthas instead of a pissed off Blood Elf with ear modifications.

Looks better without the anime hair.

Not that I don't like that style, just doesn't fit in with Azeorth in my view.

Deleted
    Without the ponytail, he's kind of like a brown-haired Arthas... And we've been force-fed enough of Arthas to last us for the next decade!
    Keep the ponytail, I say.

the ponytail does look kind of stupid. he looks so standard though without it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Um.

This is almost as old as the original picture is.

Either you're lying and trying to claim this as your own, or this is a refresh of the old thread... for... some reason.

Looks better with the ponytail, though, to be completely honest.

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    Um.

This is almost as old as the original picture is.

Either you're lying and trying to claim this as your own, or this is a refresh of the old thread... for... some reason.

Looks better with the ponytail, though, to be completely honest.
    The edited picture is my own. I did, in fact, post this in August/September. Just want more opinions of it. That's why my signature is on the comparison picture.

Here's my first topic I made - http://oxhorn.com/forum/topic.php?id=1081

10+ Year Old Account
    if he had shorter hair simular to the prince he could look alot better

wit out the pony tail he is arthas with brown hair

He looks like a Conan ripoff without the ponytail, which he's already dangerously close to being.

Why is every one labeling the pony tail "anime-styled." Don't MAKE me get a picture of an american drawing or real life photo of such a ponytail

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Why is every one labeling the pony tail "anime-styled." Don't MAKE me get a picture of an american drawing or real life photo of such a ponytail
    I think they're just speaking of this ponytail, mostly because it looks gravitationally impossible.

whether its anime or not, pony tail is sick, but id like to see IRL photo

Quote Originally Posted by Bigstackstwo View Post
    I think they're just speaking of this ponytail, mostly because it looks gravitationally impossible.
    ....You're tempting me.... D:<

I WILL find a real life pony tail that follow's Varian's physics! Google shall prevaaaaail!

....You're tempting me.... D:<

I WILL find a real life pony tail that follow's Varian's physics! Google shall prevaaaaail!
    Lol, seriously post one. I really want to see it. Just to see it. lol

I think it's a whole lot better but the real question is, why were you on a computer while camping?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferm-perm View Post
    I think it's a whole lot better but the real question is, why were you on a computer while camping?
    Read ze statement. I was bored, it was nighttime, everyone was asleep. You do the math.

I like it both ways, prefer the Ponytail however

Quote Originally Posted by Bigstackstwo View Post
    Lol, seriously post one. I really want to see it. Just to see it. lol
    He'll do it man, haven't you ever seen japan? Those guys have IRL dragonball z hairstyles all over the place.

Which is awesome.