Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    MC on my friends Mage.

And once I got outta the army and got my own accounts, Karazhan on my Rogue, twas epic.

Our first Maiden kill twas only me and 1 healer alive when we finished her off, heh Evasion tanking ftw.

Deleted
    Stratholme was god damn hard during vanilla!

I started raiding in TBC so, Karazhan

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    New Naxx. Found it good back then because I was pretty terrible and I still got through it with ease. I guess it was a pretty good time to start playing the game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    That would be MC for me. Never tried anything like a raid before so it was an incredible experience
    The first raid I ever took part in clearing completely would be Karazhan, one of my all time favorite raids

Not sure which one it would be between ubrs/scholo/strat if those count. My first real raid was MC though. We went in with 40 people that had no previous raid experience and nothing but green and blue gear.

Kara =D

~10 letters~

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man that was a long time ago.. Stratholme when it was 10man in 2005. I were only lvl 55 at the time but got really happy when i got my tier 0 legs from the baron.

My "real" first raid was Molten Core. It was before Blackwing Lair and Zul'Gurub. We killed Lucifron but wiped hard on Magmadar since we didn't have enough tranq shots (the skill dropped from Lucifron and you needed like 4 hunters with it since hitcap didn't exist back then)

Ah sweet memories!

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Naxx on my hunter just after I dinged 80
    \o/
    lol pretty much the exact same for me. first full naxx run took 8 hours and I wanted to shoot myself. how naive I was lol.

Deleted
    Kara, but it didn't happen, because I barely hit lvl 70, and didn't knew, that I have to do chain to unlock it...

Jesus, what a noob I was these time XD

First raid really happened was also Kara, but this time (patch 2.4 time) it happened. I didn't received any loot, but it was kinda good experience.

When WotLK hit, I tried to raid Naxx, but it was horrible, horrible, horrible.

Deleted
    If vanilla 10man counts, then it was Upper Blackrock Spire. I think it was 10man at least!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan for 10mans and Gruul for 25mans.

If vanilla 10man counts, then it was Upper Blackrock Spire. I think it was 10man at least!?
    UBRS could have been run with 15, Strat and Scholo were 10 though.

OT: Strat UD 10man here.

Molten Core 40 man, a week or so after EU Release. Did ofc run some 15man UBRS "raid" before that. But don't think that counts !

Killed Lucifron on our first evening, and then ended up wiping endlessly to Magmadar because we didnt have enough Tranq Shot books for the hunters (You only got one from Lucifron, but needed like 3), so he gibbed the super awesome blue geared tanks, who had been farming UBRS all week for gear
    Last edited by Nelle; 2011-09-30 at 12:21 PM.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    Karazhan - Sadly missed out on raiding in Vanilla by a couple of weeks (Was a slow leveler 'cause I had no idea what was going on).

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stratholme Undead side, when it was still a 10man raid back then.

Karazan.... with a small 10 man guild that took me under their wing ^^ We were all new to raiding and I remember doing *progress nights* on stuff like Moroes and Curator! Good times..

I started to play in Vanilla, but i was pretty young at the moment so my skill in this game was not very good. Think i got to level 42 before TBC was launched. Took a break during TBC (such a shame!) and started to play for real once Wotlk was launched. So my first raid was most likely Naxxramas

Idd Blackrock spire was almost the first I faik for most in Vanilla

I did once Stratholme 10 (rush Baron), then stop raiding/playing until end of BC, and next raid was Karazhan