Deleted
    My first raid? That would be good old Strat, back at lvl 60 it was a 10 man for non vanilla players!

Deleted
    I started playing right before the end of Vanillla. Was to bissy lvling and just exploring and enjoying the game to actualy raid. I was in ZG once, but wasent even fully aware of what the hell i was doing lol. So actualy my first raid was Gruul <3, won the shield on the first kill

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Gurub as lvl 61 back in ulduar patch.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by USConstitution View Post
    Plane of Hate - about 13 years ago. EQ. Best game ever.
    Nagafen here

In WoW though MC.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid was ICC -- raided it for a month after I hit 80, and then Ruby Sanctum was released. I kinda hated those raids at the time, I raided in my dorm and had the worst connection so my guildies practically carried a newb to free loots for d/cing during every single boss. :P

UBRS LBRS full clear and some jerk stole my beaststalker shoulders

Deleted
    wow, so many people started at Kara, makes me happy because I did too.

Ulduar. I miss it so.

Deleted
    Naxx lvl 80 as offtank. Was tanking with a work buddy and was scared like a small kitten surrounded by pit-bulls all the way through.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    my first raid if I can even say that was Serpentshrine Cavern but only for one boss my guild ask me to replace a healer who had to leave. So I came and healp them to defeat Hydross the unstable at second pull. After that it was Zul Aman. At this time my guild had stop farming kara so I came to ZA with them even if I was in blue gear. My first Karazhan came only when my guild disbanded and I find a new guild farming kara.

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

Gruul's Lair.

Molten Core. My first time was 2nd or 3rd night of raiding of the guild, and we killed the first boss Lucifron in one of our first attempts. Was a glorious night

Karazhan, I was a pvp geared hunter doing netherdrake dailies with a pally a couple days in a row, and was asked to join his raid, I was so thrilled because I would wait in trade for a pug to start up and it never happened or they would never take me. Definitely had some great times in there and raided all the way up to naxx 80 (25man) with them. Unfortunately the guild died one fateful night when I was awarded the betrayer of humanity. It’s sad that a good 25 man guild can die from one piece of loot. I still have it and will always be known as the guild destroyer by those who still play with me that were there that night.

MC
    think i got the Azuresong Mageblade on said first run, I don't quite remember how exactly I came up to get that on my first ever raid, think there was some sort of loot rotation by the guild officers or something

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan.

Even soloing it 18 times in a row back in 4.3 to get my T4 glove token off Curator, it's still one of the nicer raids they have made.

First raid for me was Zul'Gurub on my Rogue back at 60!

Mine was Naxxramas on a DK. The Wrath version.
    "Face the faith and strength that you once embodied."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Zeine/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure if UBRS still counts as a raid, so Karazhan.
    Howay the lads!

Ruins of AQ back in 2007 on my tauren hunter, I think I wasn't lvl 70 yet, we killed 1st boss and failed at the event after where you get attacked by waves of mobs

15+ Year Old Account
    I will never forget it! It was Strat and I got a blue BOE dagger off the first trash pull and that was my "one need for the run untill everyone else got loot" ... good times! I still remeber when that place became strictly a 5 man and they added the race to save the prisoner and thinking "jesus things have changed... use to wipe with a raid now you can rush it with 5!".