The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    BRS need-to-buff-style, old school afternoon raids were awesome :P

First raid I ever set foot inside: AQ Temple
    First non-current raid I ever completed: Ulduar
    First raid I ever completed when it was current (Not counting LFR): Dragon Soul

Molten Core at Baron, and it was a disasta! Or UBRS after it was already 10 people if we're being general. UBRS was always fun.

Oh, wait. 15 man UBRS... may have happened. Don't really think it matters if I can't remember shit, though. I didn't even stick around to get loot the first time I killed Onyxia because I was in my own strange world of enjoyment! hahaha
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2012-11-02 at 10:38 PM.

Deleted
    Karazhan in TBC

Kara for me.
    I believe it was after a big nerf patch near the start of the expac, guild at the time took me along, I had no idea where I was, what I was doing, man I didn't even really know what abilities to hit (my old enh shaman) I was literally a clueless noob.
    Then I went from that to raid leading and main tanking/healing/ and top dpsing all the way through wrath.
    And to be honest I would give anything to go back to the clueless noob I was, everything seemed better then.

First kinda raid was Molten Core while I was leveling my holy paladin on my first account. Was carried by 70s, but was a cool experience
    anyway. My first real raid was Karazhan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Didn't get more serious about raiding until TBC starting with Karazhan on my hunter, then a quick gear up on my paladin with a Karazhan raid on farm so they could use him as an off tank in SSC on through Black Temple. Those were good times.
    And that was the raid I was in!

Also , didn't you come into my Gruul/Mags raid on the hunter?

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    The "good ol' days" required you to go 15men UBRS and LBRS to get loot in order to raid MC, and also 10men Scholo and Strat.

Or do you want to make me believe that you raided MC without UBRS/LBRS/Strat/Scholo loot? 'Cause that's highly unlikely.
    To be perfectly fair, for many classes Dire Maul gear >>> any UBRS/LBRS/Strat/Scholo loot except for FRes gear, and you didn't need any of it (as a nontank) until you finished off Garr.

Heck I went into Nax40 still wearing a trinket from DM (only because Onyxia was stingy with her shard) and a green quality wand of healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post
    To be perfectly fair, for many classes Dire Maul gear >>> any UBRS/LBRS/Strat/Scholo loot except for FRes gear, and you didn't need any of it (as a nontank) until you finished off Garr.

Heck I went into Nax40 still wearing a trinket from DM (only because Onyxia was stingy with her shard) and a green quality wand of healing.
    Diremaul wasn't out on release though, so most people (My self included) had already ran the other 10s before the Ogres lost their thongs.

R.I.P. Ogre Thongs, Diremaul ruined Ogres.
    Bleh

Deleted
    Karazhan for me back in the day,

PS! why no poll :I

Molten Core back in the day. The good old days of a 40man and listening to raid leader yelling..SKIN THE FN DOG

Deleted
    I didnt reach 60 before TBC arrived so my first raid was Karazhan and its still my favorite raid to this date, so cool design and a very special feeling about the place.

Mine was either UBRS or original ZG. Can't remember which I went into first. I do remember trying to run MC on a DSL network (yes, a DSL connection that was shared with about 60 other people in the building. MAN that was horrid lag).

My first raid was classic Zg, but it was back in TBC. After i hit 70 my guild started taking me to kara - good old days back then...

Deleted
    Molten Core

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i went on a MC run while levelling my first paladin. First proper level appropriate raid would have been Naxx, wasnt high enough during tbc.

First raid was Ulduar 25. I was a horribad and brand new player. My dad gave me a 55 on my account so I could make a Death Knight. went in with his guild and won the helm off of FL. Got kicked out right after because I didn't know what vent was.

1st ever raid was a PVP one, in the first days of WoW. Through Barrens chat we gathered at the Crossroads and made 2 raids with about 60 people in total. Then marched against Astranaar. Alliance peeps found out and gathered to make a defense, also Alliance: Horde ratio was like 5:1, as was the case with most servers back then.

We used the Undead players to go underwater and attack from the rear (back then you couldn't stay long underwater, except for Undead who had a racial). Fun times. The highest level player on the server was like 54.

PVE would be either UBRS or 10-man Scholomance.

The Battle of Darrowshire back when it was a raid quest.

Deleted
    few people know .. back in the days, Scholomance and Stratholm were actually 10 man raids ... ubrs was 15 man ... been there, done that!