Poll: which gender?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    The ratio is actually pretty even, its just the games we/you tend to play is often different.
    If they would just offer more customization in the other popular games.. I just refuse to play a guy character! My bf got me playing cod with him and his buddies but I hated being a dude! I'm female irl and I wanna be female in game
    I am a filthy casual!

Deleted
    Male, despite playing a female healer character.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    If they would just offer more customization in the other popular games.. I just refuse to play a guy character! My bf got me playing cod with him and his buddies but I hated being a dude! I'm female irl and I wanna be female in game
    I recommend Gears of War 3 when it comes out, female gears and 1 locust are finally being added =).

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    Doesn't bother me that much :O

I used to be hardcore into counter-strike before Steam even came out!

I remember going to a lan party for my 14th bday and it being 30 guys and 4 girls, we had a 4 girl 1 guy team in a 5v5 on de_dust2.

Good times

It was pretty good until it got awkward when they played the paris hilton sex tape on the projector

Female since the last I checked; yup, still no dangly bits down there.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Male. Playing male character too.
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

10+ Year Old Account
    I play female toons, so that must mean I am a male

Female.

(mostly female toons, but do have a couple male ones)

Here's a link to Nick Yee's Daedalus Project where he surveyed and graphed a ton of different gaming demographics that might be interesting if you are interested in the OP:

The Daedelus Project

While I did have my Sims stage, I now play games that most men play too. WoW being the obvious one.
    Everyone plays The Sims! Who doesn't love that game?

Deleted
    The ratio is actually pretty even, its just the games we/you tend to play is often different.
    wow at ur charecters!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Everyone plays The Sims! Who doesn't love that game?
    Many male gamers I talked to led me to believe that only girls play it :<

Deleted
    female here

playing 3 female toons and 1 male one

Deleted
    I enjoy Sims. Trapping the pizzaman in your lobby, and waiting for him to get teleported out. :P

OT: I'm male. Do have an female night elf warrior. (Sentinels ftw)

Deleted
    My boyfriend doesn't play it because he presumes that it's a girlie game. A guildie (male) said he was heading off to play it yesterday so it's changed his mind a bit. I guess it's one of those preconceptions that men only want to play heavy action type games.

OT: I'm female. All my characters are female. I generally find the male graphics bulky and ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonSocks View Post
    My boyfriend doesn't play it because he presumes that it's a girlie game. A guildie (male) said he was heading off to play it yesterday so it's changed his mind a bit. I guess it's one of those preconceptions that men only want to play heavy action type games.

OT: I'm female. All my characters are female. I generally find the male graphics bulky and ugly.
    When I played Sims I designed my own Sim then got obsessive over the "boyfriend" Sim, and when they didn't get along as planned I remember having to go into an editor and "tweaking" the relationship status. Looking back, this is strangely obsessive of me :<

No way in hell is that true! I don't play it now, but with the original The Sims and The Sims 2 I got all of the expansions.

When I played Sims I designed my own Sim then got obsessive over the "boyfriend" Sim, and when they didn't get along as planned I remember having to go into an editor and "tweaking" the relationship status. Looking back, this is strangely obsessive of me :<
    I think a requirement to be able to play The Sims is to be obsessive to some degree.

15+ Year Old Account
    femaleee! wut wut!

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm male n_n

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I think a requirement to be able to play The Sims is to be obsessive to some degree.
    >

You should see how many Sims 1, 2, and 3 discs I have. I have every.single.content.patch

;_;