Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHelpful View Post
    LOL Warriors heals are a joke compared to ANY of those classes. Ret Paladin heals in PvP are overpowered.
    Are you dumb? Word of Glory is the biggest piece of crap ever if you are Ret spec. Honestly I wish they would just delete the spell from the book for Ret cause it's atrocious how little it heals. Oh hai, use this mana free heal when you get 3 Holy Power *casts* *heals for 20k* *mage crits you for 60k with a Frost Lance* *Paladin dies*. Or how about Flash of Light spam? Nope, 11k crit heals, Holy Light? Yeah even with the 300% healing buff you get from killing a target, it's pretty damn weaksauce for a supposed big heal. Ret has the worst healing in the game, though Blood DK heals are amazing.

Deleted
    LOL Warriors heals are a joke compared to ANY of those classes. Ret Paladin heals in PvP are overpowered.
    Haha good joke, oh wait it wasn't

Fyi 3hp wog heals for 15-22~ k and it's not easy at all to get 3 hp in pvp vs ranged classes vs melee its easier but yeah even if u spamm that heal u wont get decent enough dmg to kill anything, and the heal output u can get is just not good enough to outheal the dps by melees, except when you got zealotry.

So it's "op" once every 2 minutes for 20 seconds vs melees, cept warriors and ferals who does so much dmg u still cant outheal the dmg.

That leaves rogues and maybe dk's gg op? i think not.
    Last edited by mmoc7612c53eda; 2011-01-11 at 07:03 AM.

No. Warriors get a heal that gives them 70% of their total health back over 10 seconds, they also regenerate 4% of their health every time they're CCed or critted. It is a matter of public knowledge that warriors are incredibly powerful self healers in PvP right now.

Ret paladins, on the other hand, are garbage. You have to choose between WoG and your main nuke, either healing yourself or actually doing any damage, and you can be locked out by silence. Maybe when you're running around in battlegrounds and not dying to PvE heroes in quest greens, you feel powerful, but try killing a warrior in 3.4k resil PvP gear with an epic weapon. You'll be surprised.

Victory Rush is only usable when the Warrior gets a Killing Blow on something that gives honor or experience. Compared to all the tools the other classes have Victory Rush is balanced.
    We're not talking about Victory Rush. We're talking about their Regeneration, and the passive health return talents.

Quote Originally Posted by roosty View Post
    what spammable ranged attack do rogues have? other then having to stand still and use /shoot /throw but thats not really spammable
    Using your throw is energy-free and fires quickly. Using your shoot/throw isn't optimal, but no melee class's ranged abilities are optimal, they're melee classes. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. In PvP, you need to use every tool you have. If all your cooldowns are gone and that mage is sitting to drink while you're rooted and have no way of getting to him, start autoshooting.

this would be a bad idea, Basically it would be a Healing Warrior or a Better healing DK ( although they are taking the self healing glyph out). If a Pally could duel wield, they would triumph every melee class in the game, Keep them they way they are.

Ret Paladin heals in PvP are overpowered.
    Play a Ret paladin at 85 and tell me it's overpowered at anything besides getting kited. Besides, I sure would like to have a rogue's Recuperate on my paladin.... *drools*

too much homogenizing arready.

plus the whole tradition thing. it's kinda nice to have unique ways to do things.

and no, not every other melee spec has dual-wielding. Ferals, for example.

because it doesnt suit the paladin style

Deleted
    All though it would be awsome, i'd say no :b

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nergalus View Post
    Have you noticed how every melee class have a dual wielding option except for paladins, I would like to see that, It would be a nice addition and option to players.

Erm, no. Paladins are heralds of Divine Justice, and their weapons and attacks need to reflect that. Two tiny weapons are much less intimidating than a big, bad two-hander that can cleave you in two.

Lol, that comment proves that your brainwork in turn is severely underpowered to the point where you are too retarded to check out the "healing done" meters after any BG.

All classes mentioned have way more passive healing than paladins can reach actively without blowing up all their mana. Time and again I see warriors going from near death to almost full hp without having to cast anything, while they keep leaping around like big cowards and charging back stunning me.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2011-01-11 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athael View Post
    We're not talking about Victory Rush. We're talking about their Regeneration, and the passive health return talents.
    If you're talking about Blood Craze it's crap. A 10% CHANCE to heal for THREE percent OVER FIVE seconds. 120k health heals for 3600 over 5 seconds which is 720 which with health pools now may as well be nothing.

Yes, we should have dual wield pallies....2H weapon in one hands and their HUGE libram in the other. Other than that, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxe View Post
    i like it. it makes us unique. also, dual wielding is more... brutal. paladins, warriors of the light, are not brutal.
    Paladins are brutal when they have to be. Look at the T10 Set for example. Very Dark armor with bashed in forehead with fire coming out of the skulls. That is the dark side of the Paladin.

They are Warriors of the light but have to punish their enemy's with no feelings or remorse when the time comes, i.g. T2 Judgement set. No emotion in the helm.

Anyhow I get what you mean and yeah DW is more of a Brutal power.

I am The Scourge - Play Free Online Games

A paladin with two weapons ? No ... that's just too out of touch with reality. Why do people always want their class to have EVERY advantage of the other classes ? The paladins are perfect the way they are. What sense do you see in a paladin, swinging two weapons like a berserker ? And there is just one more thing ... Yes, the paladin is a warrior, but he is a warrior of the light. He combines his warrior skills with powerful holy spells. He is not some spartan-like, brutal, blood thirsty, vengeful brain basher. That's the Warrior's job.
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

Deleted
    NO. not another dual wield class ...

Quote Originally Posted by Poodles View Post
    Yes, we should have dual wield pallies....2H weapon in one hands and their HUGE libram in the other. Other than that, no.
    I've always wanted a shield on my Paladin that looked like one of the giant librams all the NPC Paladins carried in WCIII and in the game art.

10+ Year Old Account
    we have 1 ranged heroic throw on a 1 min cd as arms or fury

30 seconds as prot warrior healing better then ret not really we get enraged regen 30% health or so 3 min cd massive heal if prot though last stand combined with it

vs ur always up word of glory /flash heal yes i know this is a mana hog pallys win hands down vs our heals we just hurt more alot more

almost forgot victory rush can only use it after getting a killing blow though

but when u look at it

well i guess second win and blood craze .but 1 dot eats its heals and those r passive heals

warrior get no heals spelling but 1 with a 3 min cd unless we gain a killing blow

we have 1 ranged attack. we have ZERO spell damage we cant dispel magic curse's /remove cc ect

warriors r simply a smash it before it smash's u char and i enjoy it
    Last edited by wicker; 2011-01-11 at 10:20 AM.

2h and a shield? If they redesign the ret spec yet again for the next xpac maybe. Dual wield? No, it just doesn't fit the paladin theme, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Athael View Post

Every melee has spammable ranged attacks except, maybe, warriors.
    Then id like you to name THAT range ability that is spammable for a rogue.... not counting throw/shoot

And no Deadly throw is not spamable because it needs combo points

---------- Post added 2011-01-11 at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jerion View Post
    2h and a shield? If they redesign the ret spec yet again for the next xpac maybe. Dual wield? No, it just doesn't fit the paladin theme, simple as that.
    Yea, also look at earlier warcraft lore, no paladin dual wields. they are either going with a mace or sword + shield

Deleted
    I'd rather not have to gear for all that additional hit we'd need =/

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather be seen swinging a large hammer instead of two dinky twigs or whatever they might be.

Hyperbole of course, but when I'm doling out righteous justice I want to hit them HARD, so they remember that it was a harbinger of the light who takes pleasure in punishing them with the strength of the light, not speedy rage-filled fury or whatever the case may be.

Dunno, but that's just what runs through my mind when I swing a large weapon at somebody's face.