Thread: Rogue in 2v2

Rogue in 2v2

Hey fellow mmo-champs.

I was just wondering; whats the best 2v2 comp for a 2v2 rogue? (I prefer as assas, but don't got a problem playing sub either)

At the moment I'm trying some with a disc priest, but I've heard alot about disc' being underpowered and easy kills or something. So me and my disc gonna try to make a 3v3 team insted now.

-Thanks

Deleted
    feral or frost mage are pretty pewpew in 2s

Feral, Frost mage, or S priest. If i were you i would stick with your disc priest though. Disc is getting a huge buff come next patch with their shields and will start to rise in the ranks of pvp once again.

Cool, thanks for the replies : )

Running with a rogue myself as a fire mage and it's working out pretty well too.

Quote Originally Posted by Odium View Post
    MUT/Destro
    Mut/Demon?

My warlock is a demonology fanboy, (even when it sucked ass in early WoTLK) Anyways he is damn good at playing demonology, on top of the fact we have great communication being partners before. We went 19-4 our first night. And our now 2.2k rated.

With recuperate Rogue survivability is pretty good, let's not start on Demon survivability, Sometimes I forget I'm not running with a healer(joking of course).