Deleted

Facts and history

Hey all

This just came to my mind: what if some mod/admin made some graphs and such to visually show the community some facts about mmo-champion? Maybe a bit of history about the site, like when & why X happend on Y. I would like to know such things. I might not be in dire need of the information, but it would be fun and informative I believe. A couple of examples I made up:

Graph(s) that shows amount of users on mmo-champion, posts pr user, average time an average user spend on the site and so on

Like, did the user rate grew pure linear or what? Did more users sign up pr month the time after WotLK was announced than when the site started? How many posts have the average user posted pr day? How long time has the average account been member?

Also: maybe you mods got some kind of log, where you write the bans and such. How many member get banned each day? How many with the "trolling" reason?

The sites history

Maybe a simple timeline with the major changes and such. New servers, mods, mitigation to vbulletin, sold to curse and all that. Maybe also make a wow timeline underneath with patches and expansions

Just a thought

Deleted
    I'm not that bad with ideas, am I? :P

Meh.

I'd have to see if someone still has the backup of the old SMF database around for these stats. Will see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a lot of info to save though isn't it? You'd need an insane amount of storage to keep track of all those stats.

15+ Year Old Account
    they're just stats, it's like having an excel spreadsheet full of numbers, far from large
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I was going to post a thread on how ive never seen Boubouille post a reply in a random thread lol, but bnow i cant casue i've finally seen a post by you lol. BTW i sent u a msg a few days ago asking a question lol

Bibi gets a lot of messages.