Poll: PVE or PVP?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: PVE vs PVP

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

PVE vs PVP

Which do you enjoy or prefer mostly out of the game C:

I'm curious as there has always been a battle of arguments between which is more played

Simple question though, no flaming please C:

PVE; hate PVP with a passion.

Pvp, i barely do any pve since cata came out.

PvP, true way to show your skillz against other "brain" organisms, who also show their skillz on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE, I'm terrible at PvP.

PVP; I find it more fun to fight something that can take a different approach every time instead of a boss that is the same every day/week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never enjoyed pvp in any game (except for CS 1.6, which I have a love/hate relationship to), I just don't think it's fun.
    That results in a lack of experience and thus lack of skill, which makes me want to pvp even less.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP - I've PvE'd alot in Wrath and a bit the first 2 weeks of cata.

Got bored of the PvE and I have PvP'ed like a madman ever since.

PvE only because i find it more rewarding to progress and comunicate within a 10man group.
    Also pvp is about as balanced as the Russian president election.

PvP

Love them both but pvp is easier to me, dont have to set up a group worry about wiping and I can he more lax if I dont feel like hardcore gaming at that time.

Deleted
    PvP - Love beating something with a brain, nice challenge

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never considered WoW's current PVP to actually even be PVP. Oh granted it is technically true, you're fighting players instead of bosses, but it's so incredibly structured and organized. It's like professional wrestling.

well i suck at PvP, but i do like the ocasional BG. I hate arenas, but then again i suck at PvP so thats prolly why.

Actually im about to lvl a warlock solely through BGs, so who knows i might get good at PvP and find out i like it.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    PvP bores me damn easily, PvE <3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say PvE till I've downed all end bosses, then it's PvP for sure.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

i do pvp sometimes, once in a blue moon ill do a battleground, and i try to do at least one tol barad a week. but thats it, i HATE pvping regulary at 85, resilience sucks balls, love pvp leveling wish it didnt give exp tho, i level too fast as it is :/. Used to have a bitching lvl 49 enh sham twink before blizz killed them too. ive always even a pve'r in bc when i actually did pvp for gear and rankings, its what the game is actually about, pvp is just a over-glorified minigame, no matter what the self righteous "im not fighting ai" pvpers will say :P

oh and dont get me started on arena, man i hated that stuff in wrath, in bc it was ok, despite my gimped class, but resto druids were awful to play against.

PvE. I play to relax and unwind not for the rush and thrill of beating other players. I enjoy PvP in some games but since I don't pvp often in WoW I usually don't have the gear for it and don't want to spend the time acquiring it so I don't pvp in this game. A BG occasionally is all my PvP.

PvP, as I don't like running the same encounters at different difficulties for a RNG chance at getting new gear just to do the same thing over again. I find it boring to begin with, but the repetitiveness really just kills it for me.

PvP is unbalanced but I still find it more entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by jobdone View Post
    Every class is evenly balanced.

PVE, but I also enjoy PVP.
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mix it up for a few months i will just pve to gear up a toon then once its geared and i get bored i go back to do some pvp
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor