Deleted

I just puked in my mouth a little... (wow statistics)

So I happened to browse around the new armory to see what new features I could find, and lo and behold, I stumbled upon a few things that I had never paid attention to before.

In the Raid Progression section at the bottom of the armory page, you can hover over each little green or yellow box, and boss kill statistics appear, merged for both 10 and 25man. While I realize this has always been availible from the statistics page, I had never actually bothered to look at it before now.

I was a little baffled to actually see in black and white, HOW FUCKING LONG I have actually spent farming ICC. Across all my characters through icc (paladin, priest, dk and also a rogue that isn't in my sig), this is my overall kills:

Boss: Normal mode (Heroic Mode) = Total
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Marrowgar: 89 (125) = 214
    Deathwhisper: 126 (89) = 215
    Gunship battle: 52 (164) = 216
    Saurfang: 101 (113) = 214
    Festergut: 67 (114) = 181
    Rotface: 53 (125) = 178
    Putricide: 101 (67) = 168
    Blood Princes: 59 (110) = 169
    Queen Lana'thel: 47 (117) = 164
    Valithria Dreamwalker: 47 (113) = 160
    Sindragosa: 88 (64) = 152
    Lich King: 107 (20) = 127
    Halion: 41 (9) = 50

Two hundred sixteen times have I sat through the gunship battle, which makes it the most defeated boss for me of all times. Funnily enough, I did it 3 times as much on heroic as on normal mode, it truely was a lootship

Anyway these numbers made me reflect on how much time I actually spent raiding in wotlk. I had main raids, alt raids, GDKP raids, boost raids and 10man raids, across multiple chars every week. Did I ever get tired of it? Yea you bet, but I actually mostly had fun doing this. But it also maybe me realize that maybe I should step back a little bit, and stick with just 1 or maybe 2 chars for cataclysm or I might end up with the same sad statistics at the end of this expansion.

Anyway, just felt like sharing this, and I'm also curious to see if it's just me who's batshit insane or if anyone else has similar crazy statistics on something. Doesn't necessarily have to be from ICC, could be if you did waaaay too many heroic dungeons (I'm not proud of that number either, but im sure someone has me beat with 1054 Lich King heroics completed with 4150 total heroic bosses killed). Don't forget to add up all your characters, and preferably link an armory so we can actually validify the claims, because I could imagine someone would overexaggerate on this kinda topic.

Anyways, look through you statistics and see if theres something you feel like sharing Would love to hear the story about it.

edit: rogues armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mewee/advanced)

Wow. Thats a lot of the same shit haha