does guild experience need drastic change

hello i have noticed recently that my guild's experience is not raising as well as before. at the start of cataclysm, we had many 80s, many low levels, and about 900 members. We would max out the daily cap for xp because everyone resubscribed to wow and are having fun in the new areas and making alts. We would max the daily cap after about 8 hours when the day reset. Now, we are barely getting 50% after 15 hours. Perhaps it is because most people are 85, some people got bored of their alts and other reasons. I do not know if other guilds are experiencing this but I am sort of punishing people for not questing, i'm sure blizzard did not intend that. Gaining guild experience is not for my personal gain, all players work for a common goal. It is just that being forced to quest is not the funnest thing you can do in this game when you already did that for 90% of your leveling. Perhaps willing BGS or completing dungeons could give guild experience? Or wearing the tabard in certain situations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Er...there are a lot of ways to gain guild experience besides questing. Taken from Wowpedia:

Activities which earn guild XP include:

* Boss kills in a raid or dungeon in which most of the party is from the same guild (see below)
    * Rated Battleground or Arena wins in which most of the party is from the same guild (see below)
    * Completing quests / daily quests that reward experience[1]
    * An individual player's faction reputation advancement
    * An individual player's profession progression

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    Perhaps willing BGS or completing dungeons could give guild experience?
    they already do. Rated bg's and guild dungeon runs both give guild exp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also blizzard likes to encourage completing dailies so I dont think they mind giving people an incentive to do those quests for their guild progression.