Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tree of Life no longer grants immunity to Polymorph
    The whole point of being able to shapeshift was to grant immunity to polymorph. Here comes another polymorph nerf to druids for all shapeshifting. Why not knock us down another level since xpac release.

GG Blizzard for giving in to the loudest moaner. Let me get my girlfriend in on this and she can get anything changed for me.
    Last edited by Bovinfreedom; 2011-01-12 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinfreedom View Post
    The whole point of being able to shapeshift was to grant immunity to polymorph. Here comes another polymorph nerf to druids for all shapeshifting. Why not knock us down another level since xpac release.

Sounds like you are faced with the same playing field as the rest of the classes now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Survival nerf is OTT. Honestly, how is the mechanic for Blood and Thunder any different from Serpent Spread? Oh yes, lazy mages dont mind warriors beating them while their playing the wrong spec and crying about other classes AoE like lazy little bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefrosty View Post
    While I'm thankful that Blizzard has finally started listening to the majority of their playerbase, the nerfs to heroics do not go far enough. I will not be renewing my account until they continue along the line of making heroics fun again, like they were in WOTLK.
    This is either a terrible troll attempt or the worst player in the entire game I can't figure out which. Either way, we all knew they'd tune the heroics, but I didn't expect them to do it soooo fast. The challenge was the best part of heroics and now they are dumbing them down a little over a month after release. That's pretty disappointing.

Dungeon nerfs?...........

I held back a massive FU

Way to go back on what you said Ghostcrawler

Pff. I want a fun title: In before the nerf.
    Ppl can see i actually worked to get all HCs complete before the nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkymisslecat View Post
    I don't understand how people are claiming there is only one HC Nerf on that list. Let's recap....

In my opinion, I look at that list and see:
    22 Nerfs
    6 Buffs (2 of which were needed)
    guys do you remember the times when corruptors where 10% faster, portals were every 20sec not 25 like now, and we couldnt properly see range of shatter or seicmic shards? that was old hard times, not like now these noobs doing these heroics now easier than in wrath. we just need some title for being "everything is NERF" whores and doing heroics the hard way!

for all the sheldons out there, yes it was sarcasm.

there is only two major changes in this patch notes (beauty and baron), both dealing with need of proper group composition to encounter this fights. now try to think about things, not sreaming OMG NERF anytime you see something that doesnt buff boss dmg

Deleted
    Heroics were not hard before, they will be slightly more faceroll after. Get a grip guys, seriously. Complaining about this makes you look incredibly bad.
    How far are you in your raid progression anyway?

What I really appreciate about the new patch notes is that frost mages are finally seeing the same latitude of PvP nerfs other reigning classes have been and will be seeing!

Oh wait, I misread. Once again mage nerfs are applied through nerfing warlocks even more. gotta love the idiocy over at Blizzard HQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Synapse Springs now increase Agility, Strength, or Intellect (whichever is highest for the character)."

Thank you!!! Now I am glad I waited to drop it.

And loving the alchemy changes as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Even mooore lock nerfs ^^
    Tell me about it : / It's not even funny anymore, Nerf before expansion, then another nerf now

Quote Originally Posted by seru View Post
    what about cyclone, nature grasp, typhoone+daze, barkskin, travel form, healing spells, armor as plate? did you think that insta rooting meele anytime comes near (and nature grasp is off cd) wasn't little too much? my main is warlock and what would i give for so many deffensive options. really druids have to start using their abilities
    So felguard stun, fear coil, and aoe fear howl are not enough?

Some of the "nerfs" are actually understandable. I wish they'd wait for more Wrath babies to quit before doing so, however. That expansion brought in a ton of players with entitled, whiny attitudes.

The heroic nerfs are good for casual players who simply don't have the time to deal with many fail dps and with bad lag. First boss on stonecore would wipe a lot of my guildies who couldn't react in time due to the lag from Australia. I've also had a few groups where we simply didn't have any cc or interrupts and it made certain fights literally impossible to heal.

Ghostcrawler might want to keep things the way they are, but the people in accounting are making the patch changes. Wow is simply not a hardcore game. It's a casual game. If you want hardcore, play starcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferret View Post
    WTF nerfing heroics!! QQ they were at a good difficulty.. now everyone and his corehound pup will be able to breeze through without CC.. welcome back WoTLK aoe fest.
    when did they change the trash? seriously, if you didn't see this coming, you haven't been playing this game for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    I really dont understand ppl complaining about "nerfs" to heroics. Neither do I understand ppl that are already way outgearing them claiming they are "sad" and "angry" that some changes have been made. It says alot about those ppl, how selfish and childish they are.
    This all the losers crying about dungeon nerfs can suck it. If heroics were already so easy for you then why does it matter that some other normal people can now do them? Don't feel special anymore for being a loser and mastering content within a month? Stick to raids and stop crying about other people getting a break so they can actually do things at top level now.

Yesterday - Ghostcrawler saying how Heroics are hard and should be hard
    Today - Heroic nerfs, nerfs everywhere!

Every time I see some elitist moron boohoo about heroic "nerfs" the smile on my face just gets bigger and bigger about how sad their little life is that they think other people being able to do heroics is such a bad thing.

yea, i like it

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pandaman View Post
    Yesterday - Ghostcrawler saying how Heroics are hard and should be hard
    Today - Heroic nerfs, nerfs everywhere!
    GC you are the best

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...raft-Cataclysm

To all those people boohooing about heroic nerfs, watch 4:18 onwards, that pretty much explains how annoying/pathetic you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinfreedom View Post
    GG Blizzard for giving in to the loudest moaner. Let me get my girlfriend in on this and she can get anything changed for me.
    Sorry to say but I'm happy to see this change. There is no reason that 1 class should be able to just completely negate a CC mechanic.