Alchemy, no 80 stat bonus from elixir+flask?

Good evening,

tried almost every flask/elixir i am capable of making but I don't seem to get the 80 stat bonus? anyone else getting this?

cheers

Deleted
    Are you sure? what class and spec are you? You should have a buff called mixology in your general tab and it increases the effect of any flask/elixer used AND increases it duration to TWO hours instead of one.

hey mate thanks for your reply, on my lock atm with a 20 min queue will chekc for mixology after, my alchemist is a warrior got lw and alche both near max ( 510 + ) he potion master, i do get the 2 h flask buff which is totally awesome but can't confirm mixology yet, but i do rmember checking my str before and after flask only mere 300 stats increase

Deleted
    I believe there is some form of text error with the flasks.
    It will show the correct duration of 2 hours however if hovered over the tooltip will say "increases X by 300".
    Working out the stats on all flasks i can make (when someone asked in guild about it) i can confirm i got a 380 increase with all of them.

Deleted
    Yea it wont show up if u hover over it in your buffs. Try just seeing how much strength you have in your character tab and add 380 to it or 381 maybe. Then flask up and see if it works, if not just open a ticket.

read mixology, you only get the buff, if the character can make the pot/elixir/flask they are using.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifsara View Post
    read mixology, you only get the buff, if the character can make the pot/elixir/flask they are using.
    tried almost every flask/elixir i am capable of making
    The OP already knows this and what the buff does. He wants to know if he is bugged or just bad at maths =P

I've just checked, in my general tab spell book I do not have a icon called Mixology... what do i do

Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    I've just checked, in my general tab spell book I do not have a icon called Mixology... what do i do
    Well, it would be in your professions tab, not your general tab.

no such thing on my profession tab either

It is listed as "Alchemy" on your professions tab, not as a separate ability. Hover your cursor over the description.
    ("Mixology" no longer exists as an ability, it is just part of the general tradeskill.)

I am still getting the 2hrs and +40 stat bonus
    85 Orc Hunter

This works exactly the same as in WotLK.

When you move your mouse cursor over the icon of the buff on the top of your screen, the tooltip will only show the base increase (for example 300 Int). When you check out your Intelligence on your character screen you will see that there will be a 380 Int difference between the flasked and non-flasked state.

The chance that it is bugged for you and works for everybody else is verly low, especially given that you get the double duration.