Runeforging for DW Frost

I've read on elitistjerks.com that DW Frost should put Razorice on MH, and Fallen Crusader on the OH, but as of late I've actually been reading the opposite on some boards. Can somebody clarify this for good?

It makes no difference on your autoattacks and your special attacks hit with both weapons. Can you tell me why you think there is a difference in the first place?

Deleted
    Well, Razorice deals % bonus damage, and since there is offhand penalty, it is better to put it on your MH, which is not penalized. The difference is really small. Also, because with ToT your OH always strikes first, so people say FC procs faster.

I questioned this aswell not more than a week ago, but after testing it out for a few days my conclusion is that EJ is right. Razorice on main hand does add alot more damage than fallen crusader on main hand.

I would really like to see your numbers before I believe your 'a lot more damage'. The damage RI causes is trivial last I checked (been running Cinderglacier on my OH while levelling, my dk being my beloved alt), and I was also under the impression that the RI proc went off MH damage.

That's what I was thinkin too, since MH doesn't have the penalty, Razorice would be more beneficial applied there. I'll do some testing as well.

a) Razorice always uses mainhand damage. (point for Nessari)
    b) Due to ToT, offhand hits can't be dodged/parried. (half a point for Nymtemania)

The difference between RI and FC in terms of MH/OH is really small. iirc it was something at less than 0.5% on average.

If you expertise capped, it doesn't really matter. The damage difference is beyond trivial.

If you aren't for whatever reason, reforge.

If you can't do that because... you're bad?, then FC on the Offhand, so you won't lose uptime due to a weapon strike being dodged.

The razorice damage was not the reason people said FC offhand earlier, it was that expertise was not as easy to max out in ICC due to the lack of reforge. There could be a chance that for a brief period of time, while you were acquiring new gear, you may be under cap by however much.