How much healing could a resto druid do at its maximum in a bg at level 30-35?

New to healing and not sure whether my healing is too low, average or ok. I started entering bg to practice my healing but I liked it! This is my first time healing. I tried it before with a shaman but didn't find it so exciting. My druid is fun! Do experienced players have suggestions how to boost my healing in pvp and also tips of how to improve my role?

In pvp, it's not really about boosting your healing, your role is a supporting one, and it's actually pretty simple! Keep people alive! There are some things you can use to your benefit, like Efflorescence on your melee group in a BG, and Wild Growth on a target inside the melee group. One thing that's good to do in pvp is keeping Wild Growth on cooldown.
    In PVP, you often see that as soon as you start throwing heals, intelligent (hehe..) opponents start bashing you. That's why I usually keep 3 stacks of lifebloom on myself, with refreshes when there's 1-2 seconds left. That way, if a rogue starts bashing you and takes away 60% health within 1 second, the lifebloom blooms and you're up to full again. Dead druids do no healing, so keep an eye on that, saved my life more times than I can remember.
    Also, if things aren't too "hot", just throw rejuvs and travel-form away, you're needed where the action is the thickest!