Fire buffed Frost nerfed

I like how they say they want to balance the dps between the specs and yet they go and pull it even further away.

Deleted
    Frost nerfed just how? deep freeze nerf was....well nothing that much important considering how often u can use it.
    frost lost mastery(damage done to frozen targets which in pve affected ice lance and perhaps brain freeze'd frostfires?) and gained flat 15% buff to ice lance thru fingers and flat 15% buff to frostbolt thru the passive....i fail to see how this is a nerf :X IF anything i think it should resut in Pve buff (2 main nukes just got 15% stronger) and a slight nerf to frozen target in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by daydayhyphy View Post
    I like how they say they want to balance the dps between the specs and yet they go and pull it even further away.
    Seriously if you don't understand the changes just don't post.Read them again and again until they sink in.

15+ Year Old Account
    i cant believe u didnt see the 100 other threads where people made fools of themselves b4 posting this one...go back and read the notes again.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    We're missing info somewhere, it doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blankspace View Post
    Frost nerfed just how? deep freeze nerf was....well nothing that much important considering how often u can use it.
    frost lost mastery(damage done to frozen targets which in pve affected ice lance and perhaps brain freeze'd frostfires?) and gained flat 15% buff to ice lance thru fingers and flat 15% buff to frostbolt thru the passive....i fail to see how this is a nerf :X IF anything i think it should resut in Pve buff (2 main nukes just got 15% stronger) and a slight nerf to frozen target in PvP.
    Depending on fight length and proc luck, deep freeze is anywhere from third to first most damaging spell. We lost 15% on frozen targets via DF, FFB, lance. We gained 15% damage on frostbolt. Gained 15% damage on ice lance when fingers is up. Lost another 20% damage on deep freeze. It works out around 2% nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture View Post
    Seriously if you don't understand the changes just don't post.Read them again and again until they sink in.
    He's right, though. Fire's up ~5%, arc's up ~4%, frost is down ~2%.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i cant believe u didnt see the 100 other threads where people made fools of themselves b4 posting this one...go back and read the notes again.
    Again, he's right, unlike most in those threads.

Re-calculate your info then reply to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Re-calculate your info then reply to me.
    There's nothing else to calculate unless Blizz releases new info. The patch notes have already been simmed out. The results don't mesh with what was said they were going to do. Blizz hasn't released something or they're just screwing frost over for fun. Lhivera's no movement, no adds, 5 minute BiS ilvl 372 simulation results.

Live:

PTR:

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Ya, I second this. Hey I <3 frost spec but I did not read into the changes as a bad thing.
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbin View Post
    Ya, I second this. Hey I <3 frost spec but I did not read into the changes as a bad thing.
    Bashing head into desk now.

Sim results above, any of my last like 20 posts anywhere on this board explaining why this is a nerf. Links to EJ showing this as a nerf as well.

I don't get how people can take this as a buff? Just do the fking math and don't forget FFB. Or if you're to lazy just check SimC outputs or read EJ where people do the math for you. Frost has been nerfed by ~2% + add encounters which included petnova + blizzard like magmaw, chogall, etc are effected by mastery nerf as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Bashing head into desk now.

Sim results above, any of my last like 20 posts anywhere on this board explaining why this is a nerf. Links to EJ showing this as a nerf as well.
    People READ what he said THIS is a NERF

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue