Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    your cat is now lurking in the shadows to tear your throat out...

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by soupuhstah View Post
    omg the title of this post made me rofl irl

but seriously, we had a mage in our group in Stonecore and his mirror images kept pulling extra mobs, so I know what you mean, really frustrating
    This is EXACTLY where it happened! That boss that dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Limiter View Post
    i love you.

i've seen this alot in Stone core before the shatter guy. mage MI going berzerk. forcing us to clear the entire room each time.. i dont mind tho, more rep.
    You force 4 other people to clear the entire room of trash just because you want to use one ability on a 5 man boss? Shame on you!

Deleted
    Hahaha.. its the same with TAB. Im a warrior tank sitting in a group of 5 mobs and when I tap it starts choosing other packs even some that are behind me. Let alone TAB+Taunt when Im engaged with 2 mobs often pulls new mobs.

I think mirror images have the same IQ as my TAB key!

Quote Originally Posted by Makross View Post
    ^They aren't considered "Pets", guardians, and its not that clear on what they're going to attack.

Not only on heroics, in BWD OmnitronDefense system, I pop them when I change targets with golems (i.e Arcanotron--> Toxitron *pop MI* And they keep attacking Arcanotron, LoL).
    Come on, you could have anticipated this one...

Was gonna say my lock pets seem to decide at random what they'll attack even with macros and on passive.

Deleted
    I popped my MI at Omnitron DS just after a mobswitch. I thought to be clever and walk to the other end of the room then the shielded boss was, and directly where the new boss was being tanked. And yes, as I feared, the evil images turned their heads to the shielded boss (that had no spells of mine because I was running away to the new boss that I was attacking) and started nuking him. I almost cryed out, but they didnt break the shield.

Any advise on this other then popping them only when the 1rst boss is up and running? Maybe popping them after the shield has gone...?

You're not alone mages, I, as a ret pally, use the Guardian of Ancient kings in arenas just only to see how he's healing aggro'd and breaks al the CC that I put on the healer and I don't have any way of changing his target.

Feelsgoodman.

I think they are called "mirror" image for a reason..

OK, that was a bad joke, check official forums if more mages are reporting problems, if they are not u were just unlucky, if they are, QQ there and i hope they dont fix it..
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

I wish you could control them using a lazer pointer like you can with cats...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    unless you are silly enough to still be wearing 4pct10......
    dont bother using them at all apart from boss fights, they are just too weak to be worth it
    or if you pull aggro on multiple trash (just one, kite and sheep) and all ur other abilities are on CC (nova, RoF, iceblock....)
    id rather pop invis/manashiled and take a hit, giving time for the tank to taunt, than pop my Massively Inbreds and let them aggro the world >_<
    You'd be surprised what 4pc T10 can do in cataclysm.

Damn, got a lot of mileage on this post.

Good to see that I'm not the only one with this problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Imnick;10087031]I don't know, my cat is pretty good at world of warcraft.
    I just zone into battlegrounds, bind every key to ice lance and then let him roll around on the keyboard.

i lol for a good minute
    but OT, yeah i seem to be having the same issue, in blackrock caverns on the 2nd boss my mirror image seem to start attacking the almost immune mobs instead of the boss, its faking annoying

Deleted
    Think u got it all wrong m8... it's not less IQ than a cat, the problem is that the MI:s act just like a cat doing whatever they freakin feel like, ignoring u and everyone else!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    Is that a Mirror in your pocket or-- you know what, nevermind.

Yeah, they do seem to get into quite a bit of trouble these days.
    no it's a magic wand!

if you mean hunter pet, i need to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiyori View Post
    You'd be surprised what 4pc T10 can do in cataclysm.
    ah true, it is understandable pre85 perhaps, having mastery scaled like crazy made those first few dungeons hilariously easy at 80-81

but at 85, there is no reason for you to still be wearing FOUR pieces of 264 gear
    if ur drop luck is that terrible, go questing for some 85 greens geez

i reiterate, Massively Inbreds are barely worth popping, unless theres nothing within miles they could decide to pull

the problem is old, blizz knows about it, and tbh im pretty sure they dont care
    it was mentioned at the START of LK, most obviously wen on Thaddius in Naxx
    getting yelled at in vent, that im on the wrong side, im sposed to be on Fuegen, not stalagg
    wen its not me, its my retarded images who decided to RUN down one ramp, across the room, up another ramp and dps a completely diff target

if attacking stuff WAY outside probably triple my casting range isnt broken AI, i dunno what is

Yeah it happens in the room before at Ozruk. It also used to happen to me trying to kill tiger boss in zg if i'd reset it.
    Last edited by Ieft; 2011-01-15 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Cats are actually pretty damn smart.
    My cat not only figured how to open the door,he also checks if the door is locked (by rocking it) to save himself the trouble of jumping on the handle if it is.

Somehow I feel this thread is only going to get better if we highjack it to discuss feline intellect.Long story short,Images are dump,the main use I have for them is skipping the trouble of checking at Omen for those 30 secs,and distracting big f%$ing elites while I kill them with fire.Their damage is pathetic anyways,unless you're wearing 4-set T10.