Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Guess the next BLUE post!

Guess what the next blue post will be.

my contribution:

Shaman totems have now been replaced by a lamp that can shine in green, red, yellow or blue light. It has no defensive or offensive ability, but it looks nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I never said Ret was faceroll, I said your bitching is a mirror image to that entire community's attitude. You'd fit in well over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    I'd never send death threats, because it is just a game.

However, if I ever met the guy at Blizzard responsible for murlocs ... I think I'd slug him. Just one hard punch to the face ... while yelling WHARBLGARBLGARBLGARBLGARBL!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    /facepalm

-.-
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

"Shapeshift change reverted."

Druids removed from game.

Deleted
    Blizzard has decided as Feral druids dont bring any benefits to the game anymore they give them another healing (absorb) specc instead of feral.
    in addition all feral glyphs will be removed, new glyphs will be incoming soon and the only shapeshifts are from talent trees (and goodies/pots)

Cool

The mage class has been changed and renamed to "Wet Noodle Master" this is to further protect us from QQ and sad day druids. Mages or Wet Noodle Masters have abilities that are centered around softly hitting people with furbies and asking people politely to not hurt them in PvP. We hope to make this class attractive to women as the Wet Noodle Master can still cook and we have added a "Clean" function.

Was this a serious thread?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    "We will nerf the heroic dungeon to the ground at 4.2 and copy paste the ulduar raid instead to create a new one BUT instead of titans creature and boss, we gonna put a lots of DRAGOOONZZZ everywhere.''
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    "Due to constant QQ directed towards Druids, we are removing all of the fur/hair/feathers from their forms (Tree Form is excluded). This posesses no buff or nerf, but looks incredibly silly and will make everybody cry in laughter at the revolted Druid."
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post
    "Due to constant QQ directed towards Druids, we are removing all of the fur/hair/feathers from their forms (Tree Form is excluded). This posesses no buff or nerf, but looks incredibly silly and will make everybody cry in laughter at the revolted Druid."
    ^^^do want^^^

More Shaman nerfs =(

"All existing druid characters will get an option to change class."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post
    Finally an awesome update to druid forms

We had a thought on how to make shadowpriests better
    no wait,it's gone again.
    I wear a Fez now.Fezzes are cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    All warlock skills will do 30% less damage but to compensate we will change the model of the felguard into a male gnome with bunny-ears and a dress. gnomes are evil.

Corrected an issue with players being incapable of accepting any sort of change. As a result, everyone is happier.

Charge and Intercept have both been removed from the game.

The death of the Lich King has finally brought redemption to the death knights, now every Death Knight upon reaching level 81 is saved from his curse and can choose between becoming a warrior or paladin (if his race allows)

the current presence of level 80+ Death Knights outside WoTLK content is a bug and was never been intended

Retribution damage increased
    Retribution heal increased
    Retribution survivalbility increased..
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    "We gonna fusion the 3 following class : Paladin, Death Knight and Hunter into a simple and unique evil class that will inspire fear and deception to all players in the years to come"

" We will create a new kind of dungeon difficulty named the Terribad dungeons. You only need to bring 5 DPS and aoe damaged everything to the ground in a single room without moving at all . Its will drop epic class items with none-related class stats like spirit on warrior plate, strenght on priest cloth,etc"

"There was a known problem in Cataclysm where rogues were living longer than we intended. This issue has been fixed, and rogues should go back to spending more time on the floor then fighting a boss. We apologize to any rogues who were confused by having a view of a fight that was anything else other than the floor."

If I see this, I will commit my life to being a bliz fanboy.