Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    After seeing what Cata has brought im not all that impressed and its basicly the same old grind yet another time.
    Not sure what you expected. It's an MMO.

Also, someone doesn't quit smoking by ripping up a pack of cigarette's and proclaiming "I've quit!". They've quit once they have proved they are over the addiction and have not started again.

So far, all you've done is delete your chars, as with any addiction - you still have a lot to prove.

Op is sad person. You have already quitted game and you still hang at wow forums.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deleting toons is a bit too much... you should just cancel your subscription.

That way, when you come back, it's much easier to get them back, if at all. I think 90 days is the max that your characters can be recovered.

See you soon!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You are still posting here, so you havent quit yet. You will be back.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    Don't know you, don't care.

Cheerio old bean.

Enjoy the sun.
    (Or SWTOR)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhanaa View Post
    I find it just hilarious when people quit this game saying the expantion is shit, even before they have seen half of the first tier. Same shit happened in WotLK. Well have fun, I hope you won't regret.
    Well people were quite right in WotLK don't you think? it was shit

Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    the trolldruid name i thought of right when troll druids were introduced, but i never actually lvled one up to 85(mine is lvl 25) so this has nothing to do with the feral druid nerfs. Im just bored of wow and im gonna be playing console games instead of mmo's because they are too time consuming and adicctive.
    that you posted this thread is making you an annoying loser on a WoW forum. keep posting here is just sad, and with the title name with all the "!" you like some bitch who says "i gonna leave you, dont dare call my phonenumber, dont ever dare to call XXXXXXXXXXXX, and get that XXXXXXXXXXXX out of you head, and you dare visit my house at Noob Highway 13!".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tocnotaj View Post
    Go and ask China

Quote Originally Posted by Tocnotaj View Post
    i like WOTLK. the mass QQ over WOTLK makes me sick, and your comment makes me facepalm. get over your rage without need and show me your damn Lich King 10 HC achei and your current progression in Cata raids.