Deleted

Raid 5%, 10%, 15%... buffs. WHEN?!

Do we know exact dates for these changes?

btw. games is super easy, but my guildies are failing a lot and i dont like wiping...

You're a funny guy!

they are not planning on doing this for the current raids afaik ; ) so have fun wiping <3

finding a new guild would take less time than waiting for blizzard to do anything.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Deleted
    Are you trolling? If you are, do a better job. And just in case you are not: never.

Then get a new guild. We don't need any % Buffs.

Inc rage posts.

Edit: too slow

They see my trollin'

Doubt it will be at all for this current content. With wrath, it was only in icc which was the (second to) last raid of the expansion. These ones are the first raids of the expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    btw. games is super easy, but my guildies are failing a lot and i dont like wiping...
    So you say. If I choose to believe, I would say find a new guild.

Hopefully we wont get any of those buffs, that is just my opinion though. Its simlpy not that hard that you can't atleast do almost all the normal modes.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

10+ Year Old Account
    they're not putting buffs in raids, not yet at lest.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

According to World of Logs dot com, Nefarion kills are just 1.2%...98.2% are wipes.

/pray it never happens. im hoping blizzard wont succum to the "we want EZ moads" QQ this time around. raids are fine as they are.