Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Orgrimmar Unfinished?

how long are goblins going to hit their hammers in the same spot till something on orgrimmars walls change? just wondering

dude, the humans of Sentinel hill spent 6yrs trying to rebuild an inn... NPC construction takes a long time.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

they really need to learn how to build then...

lol ya they do

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    dude, the humans of Sentinel hill spent 6yrs trying to rebuild an inn... NPC construction takes a long time.
    Let's not forget the bridge in Redridge Mountain. They only had to finish it and it took them 6 years for that too.
    uǝʞoɹq sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı

ya i forgot about the bridge, but wasnt it under constant attack(lorewise) which slowed the repair process?

i was just talkin about the gates of org lol the gobs just sit there hammerin away day after day in the same spot lol

Get these goblins out of org for god sake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombree View Post
    Get these goblins out of org for god sake
    Yes good idea. Get rid of the very people who helped rebuild orgrimmar. That went well for the Alliance and the stonemasons.

They've been attempting to fix HALF of a roof for 6 years.... NPC construction will never cease.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine they will finish during a later patch where shit hits the fan and the Horde has to go fully mobile and brace for an epic shitstorm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aljaser View Post
    That's not the stables. That's the smell of a hundred heroes of the Alliance who haven't washed their undergarments in 6 years.

cowboy builders. beware!

10+ Year Old Account
    No see its the alliance workers that take forever, horde gets shit done
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CalebLG13 View Post
    they really need to learn how to build then...
    Ya, then you have the SW towers, they were effed up and it'll take like until 4.3 for Blizz to fix them... If they do, and then we have the Park... So yea, NPCs suck at building, and they are lazier on my side (Alliance), took 'em 6 damn years to make Sentinel Hill a town (Although it's awesome, even if the walls need to be finished) and fix the Redridge Bridge (On their defense, they also added a tower and barricades, so the crossroads there is really safe).

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    the bridge in redridge mountains is a pretty good benchmark for "how long".

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    No see its the alliance workers that take forever, horde gets shit done
    Cause Org is obviously finished. Besides SW got new buildings (Heck, some got new painting) and new roads, not bad for the best city (IMO). But it'll take us like 6 years to fix the Park, and you guys will have to wait for a patch :P

the finished orgrimmar was completed on beta, we still don't know what the finished SW will look like.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    ya i forgot about the bridge, but wasnt it under constant attack(lorewise) which slowed the repair process?
    Oh yea, forgot about that. But still, our workers (Alliance) are damn slow, but not that bad, they still get the job done... Or they will... Someday...

---------- Post added 2011-01-14 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    the finished orgrimmar was completed on beta, we still don't know what the finished SW will look like.
    They mentioned the towers looking like that were nice, and that they may change the Park, but I doubt they'll make a new awesome park (With Gilneans), they'll probably put the crappy one back.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    Oh yea, forgot about that. But still, our workers (Alliance) are damn slow, but not that bad, they still get the job done... Or they will... Someday...
    its not the workers its the fact that blizzard didn't have the tools to make phasing back then.
    by lore the bridge was completed shortly after the hero(player's stand in for questing) aided in getting the supplies.

---------- Post added 2011-01-15 at 04:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    They mentioned the towers looking like that were nice, and that they may change the Park, but I doubt they'll make a new awesome park (With Gilneans), they'll probably put the crappy one back.
    keep in mind only new org V2 was on beta not the fully finished one complete with the new goblin area.

One of the statues in the valley of Heroes got knocked down by deathwing, and it's been sitting there at the base of the ramp since then, still on the rollers, npcs still derping around wondering "how thing move"