Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to find out myself Midge, no response yet

Fantastic change to rogues, I hope they redesign allot more abilities to be "Toggle" with cooldown.

Warriors have it in their stances ( even if it looks different) Druids with their shapes and DK with their pressences, we can argue that paladins have it aswel, but their's so weak it's not worth to mention

EU premade transfer still bugged
    Nice one blizz

Quote Originally Posted by nonel View Post
    Maybe Blizzards shaved monkeys in charge of PvP were not aware that there's also a Moonkin spec that they are screwing over?
    It's like killing arms warrior PvP because they probably didn't realize that their fail changes to charge put it on DR with itself.
    The nerf frost mages deep freeze damage? This only nerfs PvE damage where frost is already below par.

Blizzard is so clueless about its own game, it's not funny any more. They should axe Ghostcrawler before this game goes totaly down the drain.
    If I have to read another blog entry by him defending the Tol Barad design I will have to puke
    Kalgan is in charge of PvP. He should get the axe! HTF can blizz keep a retarded fish-frog like him employed for 6 years?!?!?....and they even promoted him....WTF!??!?!?!!

Deleted

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Love the changes especially divine storm one. I think our aoe will be fine now.
    People who keep saying its still useless should get over wotlk and realize cata isnt aoe fest.

Gief holy power, not shared CD either.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-01-16 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Love the changes especially divine storm one. I think our aoe will be fine now.
    People who keep saying its still useless should get over wotlk and realize cata isnt aoe fest.
    is still crap

Quote Originally Posted by Ares42 View Post
    " * Once a guild hits level 23, the daily cap on experience gained is removed."

I would love to hear the reasoning behind that....
    Likely because once you're leveling through 23 and 24, it takes so much exp that the rate cap stops being necessary.

The sell value of all common artifacts has been doubled, while a small subset of common artifacts have had their sell value increased far beyond that.
    Sweet, now I get 20 silver for an hour's work rather than just 10!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdris View Post
    Sweet, now I get 20 silver for an hour's work rather than just 10!
    QFT!

I mean...double nothing is still nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Are you one of those persons, which do not understand that archeology is meant for lore, not EPICZZZZ. Of course, its kinda repeatitive, and the process of getting to random digsites sucks, but thats not the point.
    The only thing im learning about lore. And I like the lore. Is digging it up sucks. Its boring, repetetive, and the mechanic sucks. It has to be possible to make it interesting. say Clues? or something.

Deleted
    " Redirect now requires active combo points."

And there i was thinking i was seeing that error text already...

Turtles All the Way Down is now also rewarded in Deepholm, Mount Hyjal, Twilight Highlands, Uldum.
    This must just be a textual change, because I got this achievement a week or so ago in Uldum.