Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ever since they sold their ass to curse i've been seeing ads like those, and goldselling ads and more unwanted crap.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Rift MMO advertises on MMO-Champion.

Highlighted for emphasis.

OP needs to think things through before posting his stupid crap.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Deleted
    There are alot of fun games out there, don't be so small minded about WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    Rift MMO advertises on MMO-Champion.

Highlighted for emphasis.

OP needs to think things through before posting his stupid crap.
    You should read my post, it's 2 posts back.

Quote Originally Posted by epicsalad View Post
    well it is mmochampion not wowchampion

No. MMO-Champion has been solely about WoW since it was created. The fact that MMO is in the name has NOTHING to do with this news site. When was the last time you saw Guild Wars/Aion/Runescape news posted here? Yes, there are sponsored links at the top, but I'm REALLY tired of people minunderstanding the name of this site. Use your brain.
    I am all that is man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadamon View Post
    aren't all ads around here picked by google ads? and ain'T google ads picking what to show on your surfing behavior?

so, showing someone who visits MMO homepages an ad about an MMo is not that far fetched.
    Must be on surfing behaviour only adds i see are for penis enlargemant!

man i love stupid people, they make sunday mornings post reading entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknoth View Post
    Reading post? WHAAAT?!

*head explodes*
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by epicsalad View Post
    well it is mmochampion not wowchampion
    actually you are wrong,

mmo champion refer to wow being the champion of mmo's

So technically this is a wow website

15+ Year Old Account
    And I assume you are either the owner or the administrator of MMO-Champion?
    Oh wait, you're neither, so who gives a fuck? It's up to Boubouille and Curse to decide what goes where. And you (and me, and everything else) have NO saying in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    ever since they sold their ass to curse i've been seeing ads like those, and goldselling ads and more unwanted crap.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...orting-bad-ads

We can't get bad ads removed if we don't know about them!

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if you know, but you can install more than one game on a PC, Blasphemy I know....

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Ever heard about curse gaming?
    No, please elaborate.

Or you could install some plug-ins to your browser and properly configure them so that you never ever see any of those ads. It's a lot healthier for your gaming accounts as well.

As Chaud said, goldselling ads aren't wanted, so you have to report them. Also, those type of ads have been around for ages. People need to stop trying to blame everything on Curse. The sky is not falling.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Who cares really?There are going to be advertisements anyway,so if it's about poker,gold or Rift or about a chinese product,it doesn't matter.

Isn't MMO-C a part of Curse now? And if I'm not mistaken, Curse is about more than just WoW.

Besides, who cares what MMOs are advertised on MMO-C? It means more revenue for MMO-C.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both rift and tera look promising.

Isn't it obvious? MMO-Champion was originally set up to cater to a wide range of MMOs, thus the name, but just got bogged down with WoW info (it's a full time job to keep up with all the changes that were being made to try make the game actually fun), and now that WoW is dying, they are gradually phasing in new MMO info (starting with ad's) to make sure they actually still get traffic and to help make the transition to better MMOs. I for one welcome our new modern MMO overlords.

</obvious trolling>

Quote Originally Posted by Draknoth View Post
    You are making assumptions.

WoW might be the biggest MMO atm but what you think happens when wow dies and something else takes over, Then that game will be "champion".

They aren't exactly gonna delete the site, It's an MMO site with an emphasis on WoW atm because thats the biggest and best MMO.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php

Welcome to the MMO-Champion discussion forums! This community and it's forums are a place where you can discuss subjects, ask questions, post guides,... related to World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums
    Keep in mind that MMO-Champion is a World of Warcraft related community, ensure that your posts/threads in the World of Warcraft sections are World of Warcraft related. Off-topic posts are only allowed in their respective forums:

* General Topics (news, other non-WoW general interest topics)
    * Fun (forum games, etc.)
    * Computers
    * Video games
    * Sports
    * Music / Cinema / TV / Books

Please see the rules threads in each off-topic forum for posting guidelines.
    Smartasses who think they're clever: 0
    Reading: 1