10+ Year Old Account

Glorious vs Non-Glorious

I've been trying to figure out why, but I can't find anything online. There are two conquest QMs, a <Conquest Quartermaster> and a <Glorious Conquest Quartermaster>. I've checked and they both sell the -exact- same things, with the same stats. The only difference is Glorious requires ratings and the original Vicious item. Why??

The only reason I can think of is that Glorious QM sells higher tier pvp stuffs that's not yet available as of now, but I thought that was how Honor vs Conquest QM works. What am I missing?

You aren't missing anything, apart for the weapons (Which aren't in the game currently) the Glorios Conquest Quirtermaster is selling gear with the same stats, just different looks.

Its some epeen thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    You aren't missing anything, apart for the weapons (Which aren't in the game currently) the Glorios Conquest Quirtermaster is selling gear with the same stats, just different looks.

Its some epeen thing.
    Oh, now that you mention it. I do recall something like that - players who do well in arenas and rated can choose a different (prettier?) colored set, but they have the same stats as the other one.

That really puts my mind at ease lol, thank you.